when you got powers

Start from the beginning

Jeff the killer: (invisibility) "YN? Where are you?"

Jeff was walking around the house, looking for you. Unbeknownst to him that you were following him all the time, in your INVISIBLE FORM. You decide to make something unforgettable. You smacked the back of Jeff's head, alarming him.

"What the?! Who's there?!"

No one.....

You went from his back and smacked his head again.

"Shit! The house is haunted!!!"

You lost it. He was flipping out literally. You revert back to your visible form as you laugh, leaving a puzzled jeff to look at you.

"Chill. It's me. No place is haunted here though" you said casually as you hugged jeff.

"Whoa..... How can you be invisible?"

"Dunno. It just suddenly happened."

Jeff was just that amazed.

Ben drowned: (teleportation)

"Hey ben"

"Sup?"

"You can teleport, right?

"Yep."

"Are you ok with this?"

Ben was amazed when you teleport on top of your house's roof.

"Whoa! Babe! You got powers!" Ben squealed as he teleports on top of the roof also.

You and Ben spend an hour playing with both of your powers.

Dr.Smiley: (transformation)

You were really excited to show your transformation skills. You went to his Office and sees him brandishing his tools.

"Hey"

"Hello there Honey"

"Wanna see something Cool?"

"This"

In just mere seconds, you transformed into a werewolf. Then you transformed into a siren (or Mermaid), then back to yourself. This leads to Smiley to watch you in satisfaction.

"Cool powers Babe. I like it ;)"

"Thanks ^_^"

Smiley went up to you and gave you a big hug.

Masky: (Telekinesis) You were completely annoyed to Masky. Considering how he was bugging you for the past 20 minutes. You were completely loosing your temper now, so you decided to put an end to it. You went outside as Masky followed you from behind, still annoying you. You put a hand in front of Masky. Next thing that happened is that masky was floating from mid-air, screaming.

"You're gonna stop annoying me now?"

"Yeah yeah! P-please just p-put me d-down!!!"

You nod in satisfaction before you gently put Masky down. You went up to him and gave him a warm hug.

"Jeez! Wh-what was th-that?" Whimpered a shaking Masky.

"It's Telekinesis. I had it since I was born. Don't worry. I won't hurt you. I just had to put an end to your annoyance. But not literally though" you assured him as you kissed his head.

Hoody: (Energy power)

You were a bit hesitant whether if you will tell Hoody about your new powers. It took you for a while to build your courage to tell him about it.

"Ummm. Hoody?"

"Yes my love?"

"You won't change for me if I do this?"

You took one foot up and sent it crashing down from the hard ground, causing it to crack as a wave of (f/c) Energy pass through it.

"(Amazed) whoa."

"Please don't hate me!"

"No no no! I'm good with it. ;)"

"R-really?"

"Heck yeah! I mean you look awesome with that power!"

You chuckled as he kissed you by the cheek."

Ticci Toby: (Ice)

You watch as Toby and Liu do idiotic things on the house's roof. Just as it was going to be on the funniest turn, Toby slipped and fell from the roof. You soon saw this and immediately cast an Icy spell for Toby to land on safely.

You and Liu went up to toby, who was processing of what happened.

"Whoa! You ok man?"

"I- i think so"

"How can you do that Y/N? Neither me or Toby knew about this."

"I don't know. It happened so fast."

"Well that power is useful though. Considering how you saved Toby's ass using that."

"Hehe. I guess so."

Sup wattpaders? I'm baaaaccckk yey ^_^. Anyways, sorry if I didn't updated for a few days. Got exams. But luckily, exams were over. Yup. So over. Next update will be soon. Love you all ;) peace out!