Chapter Fifteen- Sakura's Rant

Start from the beginning

"Idiot, he's talking about the time when you slept over and he came to your room and fell asleep in the wrong bed with you. Itachi, stop being such a pervert. Naruto, put on some uh-humph, pants please, if you may, and Itachi, lets just leave him alone for a bit, alright?"

"Geesh, alright. I was just trying to have some fun." Itachi muttered. "We're going to a hot spring like you suggested so wonderully, Naruto, so enjoy what we give to you, alright?" Itachi grinned a very, very, terrifying grin and Naruto swallowed, eyes wide and horrified. "A-all right...?"

"That's the spirit! See you soon!"

_______

Sakura arrived at Ino's house with a plan. She had called Ino and she was already waiting for Sakura, a grin on her face. "So why are we going to a spa? Which one, anyways? I really like that one down Taiku road..." She rambled on till Sakura put her hand over Ino's mouth.

"Shhhh. Be quiet, I have a very nice proposition for you." She whispered in Ino's ear and saw her face lit up in surprise, then grin sardonically as the thoughts went through her head. "So I guess we'll need two more people."

"Of course, we can bring Hinata. She has a huge crush on Naruto, at least from my perspective." Sakura grinned and Ino rolled her eyes. "I wish that idiot was more quiet and reserved, he'd be a hottie if he had a different personality."

"Who are you to talk about personality, Ino? You're the worst when it comes to that." Sakura sighed and Ino shrugged. "Well, at least I get my sweet revenge." Ino chuckled darkly and her eyes gleamed. "And Karin is the center of this plan, which means we have to drag her sorry ass with us?"

"You idiot. Come on, I already called Hinata, can you call Karin for me? I don't have her phone number and I didn't want to have it." Ino laughed and nodded, then got into Sakura's pink car. "I still can't believe you got this thing for your birthday." Ino shook her head as she sat down and Sakura shrugged. "My parents wanted me to have a car, it was ugly, so I painted it over. How many times do I have to repeat myself? You're so blond sometimes."

"Excuse me, but have you noticed my hair color? I am a blond." Ino pouted and Sakura deadpanned. "Never mind, let's just go."

-------------

"A-are you sure N-Naruto will be okay with this?" Hinata muttered softly and Sakuar nodded, a smile on her face. "I'm sure they're just getting to know each other, and I just want to make sure that's what's really happening."

"W-what do you mean, 'r-really happening'?" Hinata stammered, her eyes round all of a sudden. "Oh, I have a theory, but it's just a hypothesis till we can test out the possible variables, and you, Hinata, will be the control of this experiment."

"Sakura~, you're taking all weird and nerdy again~!" Ino said in a singing tone, rolling her eyes at the 'big' words Sakura used.

"Don't mind her, she doesn't really have a brain." Sakura grinned at Hinata as Ino fumed and shouted back insults that had relations with a big forehead and stupid pink hair. Hinata swallowed. "Um-I guess it's okay, my parents do want me to h-hang out more with f-friends."

"Okay, it's settled! Ino, have you talked to Karin?" Ino nodded, eyebrows still twitching. "Did we get their locations yet?" Ino nodded. "Yeah, I called Sasuke and traced the call. You know, I was basically his girlfriend, so I have things like that." She boasted and Sakura felt an itch to punch her...in the neck.

"All right, let's go get Karin." Sakura said with much ethusiam as she could and winced as her pitch came out an octave lower, not unlike a zombie groaning.

"Um...ok..."

"Yeah."

-------------------------

Karin was a much different story. They had to convince her that Sasuke was totally over her and that the only way to have revenge is to let him see her at a hot spring and make him...want her again. "Of course Sasuke will totally fall for me again, I mean it's not like he's gay or anything, and I know that because I was totally with him." Karin stated with eviction and Sakura sighed. "I never said he was. All you need to do is come with us, and Sasuke will be yours again."

"Fine."

"....oh. That wasn't hard at all." Sakura muttered after a moment. "What, do you expect me to bitch about it? I'm not a blond, I'm not stupid." Karin rolled her eyes. "Come on, you have a PINK car? Isn't your hair and your name pink enough for you already? Geesh."

"I like pink."

"I can tell."

----------------------------

Ino felt some sort of electricity flying between them in the car as they drove to the hot spring, but she dismissed it as the weather. It was getting really cloudy and her hair was getting sizzled, she wished they could get there soon so she'd be able to wash her hair. Do they provide straighters? She hoped they did. It'd be the end of the world if they didn't have straighters, because she completely and totally forgot about her hair products, so absorbed in her plans of revenge. Oh, Sakura's, actually. Not that it matters. If it had to do with Ino, it was Ino's idea.

-----------------------------------

And there you go!

*hides under bed in fear* don't kill me....

Vote, comment and fan!...hahaha....ah....

*gulp*

P.s. I feel a lot of anti-Sakura fan girls ready to slice me into pieces.... Haha...yeah.

-Erika O.o