Chapter 90

Sarah's pov

It took a lot of encouraging but I finally stepped into the court room and took my seat at the front of the court. Michael was sitting on the other side of the isle, smiling at me, lipping the words " I love you" to me. I mouthed " I love you too" back to him and he made a little heart with his hands.

Michaels POV

" You did great in there angel!" I said, the handcuffs free from my hands forever.

" I was so scared that they weren't going to let you out!" she said, her head buried in my shoulder.

" You did fine and there's nothing to worry about anymore." I said softly, stroking her hair.

" Um correction... we still have to worry about Madison and Lauren." she reminded me.

" Oh yeah... thanks for reminding me!" I mumbled. We were currently heading back to Ashton's house to confront Lauren about this MI thing. McMillin and Irwin... I can't believe we didn't figure that out right away, it seemed so obvious now.

" Why would she do that.... I mean she's my sister and I love her but this is just sick!" Ashton said, he was holding the steering wheel so tight his knuckles were turning white.

" Calm down bro. I'm sure everything will be okay." I assured him.

" Yeah , hope so." he said, turning into his driveway.

" Well this is it." Sarah breathed. " Hopefully the end of all drama."

We all got out of the car and walked to the front door. Slowly knocking on it.

" Oh hello guys! Come on in." Mrs. Irwin greeted us.

" ashton since this is the first time you've been home in a long time you need to go clean your room now." his mum said sternly.

" Alright mum! Jeez!" Ashton called, leading us up the stairs. " Lauren's room is right next to mine." he whispered. We were all creeping down the hallway as quietly as possible, hoping to catch her by surprise. We could hear music blaring from down the hall.... of course, it was my album.

" She's a creeper." Alli whispered, earning a harsh glare from ashton. " Oh sorry." she said. Suddenly the door knob of her room began to turn and she poked her head out.

" MUM JU-

We watched as her eyes grew wide when she saw all of us in the hallway.

" Yeah.. Uhuh get back in that room now." Sarah said, walking towards her room fast. Lauren tried to slam the door shut but Sarah was to fast for her, sticking her foot in the door.

" OH HELL NO STAY IN THIS ROOM BITCH!" We heard her yell from inside. We all rushed in at once, squeezing through the door frame. Lauren was trying to climb out the window, but Sarah had her leg.

" Let go crazy bitch!" she screamed, trying to kick away from Sarah.

" If I let go your gonna roll down the roof and hit the ground, now you want me to let go?"

" Just pull me back in." She sighed, giving up. Sarah yanked her back into the room, putting her down surprisingly gentle for how pissed she was. I could see it in her face.

Sarah's POV

" Alright then Lauren. We all know your behind this gay ass MI thing. So tell us why you did it or we are calling the cops and setting James free!" I growled.

" I-I d-don't know what your talking about!" she stuttered.

" If you don't start talking on the count of 3 I swear to god I will personally shove your own foot up your-