Chapter 72

Michael's POV

I was looking at some sick shoes in Journeys when I heard a girl scream.

" OH HELL NO!" I turned slowly and looked at the others.

" That sounded like..."

" Sarah." we all said at the same time. We dropped our shoes and ran out to the food court, where she told us her and Celine would be. I saw Celine trying really hard to hold a thrashing Sarah back. She was yelling at Andrea? And a mystery guy, who looked strangely familiar.

" Dude that's...." Calum trailed off.

" JAMES!?" Alli gasped. My heart sank and everything came into focus James was back and he found Sarah. I sprinted the rest of the way to Sarah and Celine.

" What the fuck are you doing out of jail!" Sarah hissed, up in his face.

" Babe, get out of here!" I said, grabbing her and dragging her back.

" No let me go!" Sarah cried, trying to squirm out of my grasp.

" How could you Andrea! You know what James did to Sarah!" Alli yelled.

" No! It's a misunderstanding! His brother was by himself he didn't do that to Sarah! PLEASE let him explain!!!" She pleaded with us. Sarah relaxed, and looked up at me.

" I need to know the truth." she whispered.

Sarah's POV

I watched Michael's face soften and he let me go. I straightened my shirt and stood in front of Andrea and James.

" Explain. Now." I said, crossing my arms.

" Sarah listen, yeah my brother did it for me because you broke my heart, but I DID NOT ask him to! He lied when he said that I was paying him to. Yeah I wished you would have been with me but I would NEVER want to hurt you. You have to believe me." he said.

" And why should I?"

" Because everybody deserves a second chance." he said. I scoffed at him, but walked up close and whispered.

" Fool me once, I'll forgive you. Fool me twice, I'll rip your throat out." I hissed, turning on my heel and walking out of the mall, the others following close behind, checking behind us to make sure James and Andrea weren't following. I was seething inside of me, it took all I had not to rip Andrea's face off right then and there. How could she just forgive him so easily and then try to hide it from all of us?

We got into Michael's car and sped off towards my house. The whole drive the others were raving about James being back, but I stayed silent in the passengers seat, clenching my hands together, my knuckles turning white. If he tried anything, I would kill him myself.

" Angel, calm down. It's alright." Michael whispered, placing his hand on my thigh. I relaxed my hands and smiled at him.

" Thanks." I breathed, kissing him on the cheek.

When we got home, we all got refreshments and sat in the living room for a "family meeting".

" Alright first question is what the hell is he doing out of prison!" I said.

" Who knows, he probably told the judge some fake ass story and they let him out, he does have a pretty good lawyer." Makayla said.

" Well the big problem is what are we going to do about him?" Calum asked.

" Well all I know is if he comes near Sarah I'ma bust his brains out." Michael said.

" I think we all want to bust his brains out but none of us want to go to jail." Ash commented.