Chapter 87

Michaels POV

" Aren't boys and girls supposed to be separated in jail cells!?" I asked, putting as much space in between me and her as the little room would allow. She laughed softly and shook her head.

" You don't get it do you?"

" If I asked you I obviously don't get it dumb ass." I said through gritted teeth.

" That warden that put you in here.... that's my uncle." Becca smiled at me.

" Why... why do you keep trying SO HARD when you KNOW I don't love you AT ALL!" I said, about ready to pull my hair out.

" Oh this isn't about you loving me or me loving you, which I don't anymore, this is just about making your time here as miserable as possible because me... I'm going to be in here until I'm 35." she said, casually leaning back in her chair. She had the sickest grin on her face, it made my stomach crawl.

" You lay one finger on me I will bust out of these bars and demand another cell!" I warned. She only nodded, the grin never leaving her face. I grimaced and went to sit on the only other chair in the cell.

" Sarah will get me out of here soon enough." I muttered, just loud enough for her to hear. She only chuckled again.

Sarah's POV

"Whatamigonnadowithouthimfor2yearsican'thandlethis!!!" I sobbed, crying into Calum's shoulder and hyperventilating.

" Sarah were gonna get him out of there! They can't hold him for self defense!" Alli tried to calm me, rubbing my back.

"Buttheysaiditdidntcountasselfdefensesinceitwasn'thim!"

" Well the judge will have the final say." She said. She had learned to understand what I say when I'm blubbering like a baby, I think we've known each other to long.

" How about we watch a funny movie to make you laugh." Luke suggested, going over to the movie drawer, pulling it out.

" The Hangover! Nobody can cry during that movie."

" Oh yeah...watch me." I said, continuing to cry. I wasn't making any noise... but the tears just wouldn't stop. Luke put in the disc and came to sit beside me, leaving me squished in between Calum and Luke.gotta love the cake feels.

Calum's POV

All throughout the movie Sarah was crying, even when they found the tiger in the bathroom! We all started laughing and she started crying more! It was INSANE! This whole Michael in jail thing really screwed her up, big time.

" Come on Sarah ." I said, picking her up by her arm and dragging her towards the door.

" Me and Sarah are going on a walk!" I called over my shoulder, handing her a coat as we walked out the door. I started off down the sidewalk at a fast pace, Sarah lagging behind me.

" Sarah, you might as well come up here and walk with me because your not turning back." I heard her sigh, but she ran a little to catch up with me. She had pretty much dried her tears but their were still some sparkling in her eyes.

" Sarah you need to stop crying, were gonna get Michael out of there soon, and he wouldn't want you to be like this." I said to her.

" But I can't help it... I just have this horrible feeling were not gonna get him out of there."

" Sarah if I know you, your too stubborn to give up on him." she laughed softly, and wiped under her eyes.

" Yeah... I guess your right. Thank you CalPal." she said, throwing her arms around my neck and hugging me.

" Now do you wanna go back?" I asked.

" Yeah, but this time no crying." she smiled.

" That's my girl."

Michaels POV

" Lunch." The prison guard said, coming to unlock our cell door.

" Oh finally! We get to move around." I said sarcastically as the guard followed closely behind us, escorting us to the cafeteria, pig sty would be a better name for it. All the guys here were thousands of feet taller then me, and they looked down at me with death glares. I just kept my head down and headed toward the line.

I grabbed a tray and waited for the lady to put food on my plate. She didn't say anything as she slapped....something...onto my plate. I didn't even want to know what it was. I just threw it out on the way to an empty table away from everyone else. I just sat down, letting my hair hang in front of my eyes so no one could see they were tearing up. This was to hard for me, not seeing Sarah or be able to hear her tell me to be strong... or to hear Calum crack one of his perverted jokes... I would give anything or that right now. I felt someone sit across from me and I didn't dare look up.

" Michael we need to get over some things." he said.

" Get away from me." I growled, my anger bubbling to the top.

" You have to know the real reason why I did all those things to Sarah..." That peaked my interest, and I listened.

" Go on." I said, looking up, and flipping my hair away.

" It wasn't what I wanted to do...." James started.

Sarah's POV

We went back to the house and I started calling people about getting Michael out of jail. I had about a million names and numbers written out all cluttering the table. I had the best lawyer money could get, and a bond service in case we needed to resort to that. I had been holding the phone to my ear for way to long. I hung up the phone and sighed, pushing stray pieces of hair out of my face, laying my forehead on the table. This was tiring work. I looked at the clock, only 1:30. I pushed the chair back and picked up my coffee, heading into the living room.

When I walked in, Calum walked out, phone in hand, he had been talking to someone. He seemed like he didn't want me to hear. I put my coffee down and tip toed up to the wall, listening hard.

" Want me to tell her you called...... really!? What did he say.........no way... Sarah needs to know this Michael." Wait Michael!? He called Calum but not me!? What A-

" SARAH!" Calum yelled, coming around the corner. Before I could get away he bumped into me.

" Were you listening!"

" Uh...no?" I said. He sighed and handed the phone to me.

"MICHAEL!" I squealed.

" Oh it is so good to hear your voice." he sighed.

" I know. Yours to! I'm gonna get you out of there baby! I have the best lawyers that money can get and they said that they can't keep-

" Sarah.... tell me it all when you come visit me."

" Wait were visiting you!?" I gasped, happily.

" Yeah, all of you in a couple hours."

" Oh my gosh! I missed you so much I can't wait!" I said.

" I can't wait either baby, I gotta go now my times up."

" Alright I love you!"

" Love you too." he said, hanging up.

Michaels POV

As I hung up the phone, I let everything that James had told me sink in...

1 hour earlier....

" I didn't want to hurt her... I really didn't." he said, looking about ready to cry.

" Someone was forcing me... threatening to hurt my family and me if I didn't...." James said.

" Well do you know who it was?" I asked, almost on the edge of my seat.

" No.. They never said. Whenever they sent me messages or called they always had a voice changer and private numbers, and they always signed the letters...MI."