Chapter 57

Calum's POV

After I got my sorry ass off the hospital floor, I headed out to the parking lot and to my car. I knew when I started the car I shouldn't be doing this, but it's the only thing that made me feel better these days. I went to the familiar alley way and shut off my car.

" Ay it's Calum!" Brock called from the alley. If I was smart I would have turn and ran right then and there, smart people would run away from a tall man with a gun in his pocket, but I wasn't smart.

" Just give me the stuff man." I said.

" Aw poor Calum." Ruby cooed from inside the alley.

" Shut up." I threatened.

" Or what!? You gonna shoot me? Boy please." she said, getting up a cloud of smoke hiding her face from view.

" Don't listen to em Calum, here's your stuff." Lenny came out of a beat up door of the warehouse and handed me my order.

" 100."

" 100?!" I asked

" Yeah it went up, the cops are tighter and not as many people are running em. Specially meth."

" Alright whatever." I replied forking over the cash.

" Bye man." Brock said.

" Bye." I replied, getting in my car and driving away knowing I was killing myself every time I did it.... but what's the use I had nothing to live for my best friend didn't know who I was, the only girl I ever loved hated my guts and my best girlfriend hated my guts probably even more then Alli did.

Michael's POV

I couldn't sleep at all, it was 12:00 a.m. and I needed Sarah. It was so hard for me to sleep without her I had become so used to her warm body being next to me and all I had now was a stone cold hospital bed. I understood why she wasn't here, she was comforting Alli. I can't believe Calum would EVER do that to her. There must be something going on we don't know about.

The thing that was bothering me was the last 2 nights leading up to my injuries. I couldn't remember for shit what happened and it was driving me insane. I tossed and turned trying to remember, but it never came and I fell into a dark dreamless sleep.

Sarah's POV

" ALLI WHAT DID YOU DO!" I screamed, holding the almost unconcious Alli.

" I'm sorry Sarah...it just hurt...so bad." She whispered hoarsely.

" Alli come on stay with me!" I said, keeping pressure on her cuts. She was laying in a pool of her own blood, the razor laying next to her.

" Sarah... how does it feel to loose the one you love the most?"

" Like this." I whispered, tears slipping down my face. " Hold that towel there!" I cried, running to get Angie.

" CALL 000!" I yelled, running into her office.

" Sarah what's-

" Alli! BLOOD! A LOT OF IT! JUST CALL!" I screamed, out of breath and running back to Alli's bathroom. I could hear her Angie from down the hall on the phone, her feet thumping across the hard wood.

" Alli your going to be ok." I whispered, pushing the hair out of her face.

" No Sarah.. not if I don't have Calum." And she passed out.

Calum's POV

I sat in my room, with the little clear bag in my hand, debating whether or not to open it, and kill myself some more, let the monster inside of me win, but then my phone buzzed making me jump. I put down the bag and looked at the screen.