Chapter 81

Sarah's POV

" Guys I PROMISE I didn't kiss him!" I pleaded with them, tears of pure frustration were beginning to show in my eyes.

" Then what in the world was he doing here Sarah!" Alli asked, gesturing towards the door.

" He just walked in! I SWEAR ALLI! When have I ever lied to you!" I said. She went quiet and shook her head.

" Fine... I believe you." she sighed. " You've never lied to me.... and why would you start now." she said, smiling a little.

" Oh thank god Alli!" I said, running into her arms hugging her tight. I let go of her and turned to Calum.

" Calum ... do you believe me." I asked.

" Well.... since you're like my little sister and all.... yeah I do. Come here." he chuckled opening his arms for a hug.

" Your not THAT much older then me... only a couple of months." I said into his shoulder.

" Still, your not 18. I am." I let go of him and hit him lightly in the arm.

" Now why did you guys bring a cake?" I asked.

" Because we love you!" Alli squealed, uncovering the cake it read " we love you Sarah".

" Aw thank you!" I laughed. I went over to the cabinets to get out the paper plates and forks.

" WAIT! Hold your horses!" I gasped, spinning around.

" What?!"Calum said.

" Is it vanilla!" I asked.

" Of course, we know you don't like chocolate!" Alli laughed.

" Alright good." I giggled, getting out 3 plates and forks.

" Ice cream hun." Alli reminded me.

" Right." I said, turning around and going to the freezer.

When we had a slice of cake on our plate and ice cream on the side, we dug in, laughing and talking together. We were playing would you rather, and it was Calum's turn as my iPhone buzzed.

" Calum would you rather lick peanut butter off of a hobos foot or never make out with me again." Alli said, holding back a laugh. I didn't quite hear Calum's answer as my cake suddenly started to taste horrible. I dropped my fork onto the table, the clattering noise getting their attention.

" Sarah... you ok?" I didn't answer them as tears of betrayal and rage streamed down my face.

" Sarah! What's wrong baby girl!" Alli said, about to get out of her chair. I threw my phone onto the table and hid my face. My phone clattered to the table and they looked at it.

" Oh no...." Alli whispered.

" Not again." Calum said, setting down his fork and picking up my phone. I didn't care anymore... this was to much, this made the 3rd time something like this happened and I was pretty sick of it.

Michaels POV

After I left Madison's dressing room I went to go tell Matt that there was someone here that was posting un-authorized photos. He said he would get right on finding out who it was. I decided to call Sarah before it was too late and she got a hold of the picture. I pulled my cell phone out, and had 1 unread text message, I opened it and it was from Calum.

" Dude you fucking screwed it up for the last time I think!!"

What the hell did he.... oh shit! She saw the picture already. I closed the text and scrolled through my contacts quickly, pressing Sarah and waiting impatiently for her to answer.

Sarah's POV

My phone started to vibrate and move across the table.

" Michael?" I mumbled.

" Yeah it's him, want me to answer it?" Alli asked.

" Knock yourself out." I mumbled, not really caring. She pressed the green button and I could hear his frantic voice in the background.

" He says he wants me to put it on speaker Sarah." Alli informed me.

" Whatever." She put it on speaker and Michaels voice filled the room.

" Sarah you don't have to talk just listen. Look I know whatever I say isn't going to change the fact that you saw the picture and I know what your thinking... That I kissed her for the video, right?" I didn't answer him and I didn't feel like it. I had nothing to say to him.

" Ok well anyway, your wrong. She kissed me, we had agreed not to kiss but when our lips were close Madison closed the gap and someone here took a picture and leaked it. Even Madison says she's sorry for kissing me."

" Sarah he's telling the truth." her whiny little voice came through the phone.

" Get the stupid bitch out of there! I don't wanna hear her damn voice!" I said. I heard background noise of them talking to each other.

" Fine Sarah... you don't want to believe me then don't. I'll make it up to you when I get back and I'll explain everything then. I love you Sarah." he said.... I could tell he was waiting for an answer but I wasn't going to give him one. I took the phone up off the table and hung up, dropping it back down onto the table.

" Want us to stay here with you?" Calum asked, putting a hand on my shoulder.

" Yeah... if you would." I whispered. They both agreed to stay here with me and we just chilled for the rest of the day.

The next morning we were going to the pier to hang out, maybe hit the beach. Michael kissing Madison really didn't bother me right now, I was about done with him.

" You ready to go Sarah?" Alli called to me from downstairs.

" Yup coming!" I called back. I was debating on wether or not to put Michaels necklace on today... it really did look good with the outfit, but I put it back on my dresser and ran out the door with Calum and Alli.

The pier was pretty packed today, it was a Sunday after all, the last day of the weekend I was hating it. But it did seem extra packed, even for a weekend. I didn't know of anything special happening today, I brushed it off as nothing.

" Oh my god! We need to eat at that Pizza Place! We haven't been in like 1,000 years!" I said.

" Yeah! I almost forgot about that place! They have like THE best pizza ever!" Alli gushed.

" Alright, I'm always up for food." Calum said.

" And that's why I can do a cardio work-out longer then you." I teased.

" THAT WAS ONE TIME!" Calum defended as we crossed the pier to the pizza place.

Michaels POV

Sunday morning I told Matt I was going home on Tuesday no if ands or buts about it. With a lot of protest he finally gave in. We had most of the video pretty much filmed and we were just wrapping things up today. Me and Madison were totally cool with each other, just laughing and talking the whole entire day, but the situation between me and Sarah would not leave me alone and it was weighing me down. I had been texting Calum all day, he told me they were at the pier and Sarah wasn't wearing the necklace for the first time in a long time. I sighed and put my phone away.

" Who was that?" Madison asked, eating a strawberry. We were currently laying outside on beach chairs in our bathing suits, getting some sun and relaxation time before we had to leave.

" Calum.. He told me Sarah isn't wearing the necklace I gave her."

" Oh don't worry you guys will make up, like always."she smiled.

" Yeah I hope so...."