Chapter 64

Michael's POV

The crowd was pumped and so was I as I ran off the stage for my 5 minute break. I never expected ash to be standing there with an anxious expression on his face.

" ash?" I asked.

" Hey man." he smiled, doing our handshake.

" What's up?" I asked him, raising my eyebrow.

" I have to talk to you privately." He said, looking at Sarah and Alli.

" Alright let's go." I said, leading him to my dressing room.

" Alright cards on the table what's up with you and quitting your career!" Ash said.

" What- I-." I was dumbstruck. " Who told you?" I hissed.

" I called you at the exact time Matt must have and you picked up on both our calls, I heard your conversation!" Ash said, tapping his foot.

" Please don't tell Sarah! Don't tell anybody! You can't email it to family members or anything. These fans are crazy they'll hack your email or something. Please Dude! You have to keep it a secret!" I pleaded with him.

" When's this all happening?"

" At the end of 6th form, when we graduate." I explained.

" Jesus, that's soon!" He said.

" Yeah I know, I plan on asking Sarah to marry me." I admitted. His face lit up.

" Really!" he asked excitedly.

" Yeah, I love her, like a lot." I chuckled at how weird that sounded.

" I suppose you don't want me to tell her that either." He laughed.

" Uhm no shit." I laughed. Matt opened the door and stuck his head in.

"Michael. Stage." he said, shutting the door.

" I gotta go anyway dude. Best of luck." he said, giving me a quick man hug and running out the door, while I ran back onto the stage.

Sarah's POV

After the concert, which had 2 encores by the way, and after all the meet and greets, signing and mobs of fans we were exhausted.

" I'm tired." I said dramatically, falling over Michaels lap.

" Oh no." Michael laughed, stroking my hair. " What if I did this?" He said, bouncing his knees up and down.

" No. Ow!" I replied, flicking him in the knee.

" Hey!"

" That's what you get!" I laughed. " Hey what did ash want?" I asked him.

" Oh uh..." he hesitated and his eyes darted around the limo. " He just said that he needed some advice with Celine." he said.

" Oh alright...." I said, not to convinced, but I let it go.

We were dropped back off at Michael's tour bus and we all stumbled up into it, tired as heck and crashed on the sofa's, not having the strength to walk one more step. Alli crashed on her separate sofa while me and Michael shared one, it was very difficult by the way, but I was to tired to care as my eyes slid closed and I fell into a peaceful, dream filled sleep for once in 3 months.

The next morning we were on the move again, this time heading to Brisbane. Nobody but me and the bus driver were up yet. I slipped out of Michael's arm and headed to get a bowl of cereal. I trudged into the kitchen and over to the cabinets in search of my Honey Nut cheerios. Of course they were on the top shelf and I was to short to get them surprisingly. I stretched up to get them, my shirt pulling up from my back and I was still to short.