Chapter 33

Sarah's POV
When I got home I went to my room and cried for a long time. I knew that I was always gonna love Michael. I knew that if I didn't stay away from him I was going to give into him and take him back. I had decided what I was going to do if it worked out. So I called the contractor.

" This is Shawn."

" Hi, um do you remember the girl you gave the card to on the beach?"

" Oh hello Miss Bognar! Good to see you called!"

" Yeah I'm going to take you up on that offer for singing to your boss?"

" Okay I can set up an appointment for later today if that would be good."

" Yeah! Perfect."

" Ok how does 5:30 sound?"

" It sounds great!"

" Ok bring your best singing voice and a song!"

" Ok I'll be ready!"

" Great! See you then, Bye!"

( END OF PHONE CONVO) I exhaled the breath I had been holding. I was really going to do this.....

If I did get this I needed to think of a way to explain to them why I was doing it.

Michael's POV
I was missing every kick on FIFA. I couldn't concentrate, All I could think about was Sarah's beautiful smile and how she always flicks out her foot when she shoots her 3 pointers. I gave up trying to play, and switch if my off Xbox .

" You only played for 5 minutes Michael! What's wrong?" my mum said. If only she knew how much was wrong. Maybe she felt this way when dad left. "Did you feel this way when dad left?" She dropped her plate when I said that. It went crashing to the floor. She grabbed the edge of the sink and looked out the window, I felt bad for reminding her. " I'm sorry mum, I shouldn't have reminded you...."

(Pretend Michael's parents have split up)

" No... It's ok." she practically whispered. " And yes........ I did." she said. She had tears in her eyes and I went over to her and hugged her.

" Thank you Michael." She said smiling at me.

" Your welcome mum, I love you."

" Love you to."

Sarah's POV

I looked at the paper in my hand for about the thousandth time. Floor 5 office 50. Ok office 40 i just passed so I'm in the right hallway. Office 45, 46 ...47 , 48 49 50! Ok deep breaths! Wait there's the bathroom! I'm going to check my hair! I ran in checked, my hair and was about to run out when i noticed a flyer on the door that said: Michael Clifford Live performance March 21! Oh Great! Today's March 21 and I had to come on the same day as him right!? Curse you fate!!! I took a deep breath and stepped out and into my future.

"Sarah! Welcome to Hi or Hey records!" Shown skates my hand

"Thank you"i smiles

"This is my boss Mr. Fitch!"

"Hello Sir." I smile again

"Hello Sarah! Aren't you a cute little thing." Mr Fitch says

"Thanks!" I blush

"Well let's cut to the chase, Let's here you sing!" He says

There's a girl livin' in this town

She's got her head up in the sky

But her feet are on the ground

There's a girl livin on my street