Chunin Exam pt 1

"Please, let us through, we just want to take the exam." Some girl pleaded, there was a crowd around this door, but something abut it seemed off. "Psh, girls like you should be at home playing with your dolls not ninja." One of the guys that was blocking the door laughed. "If you're done playing then drop the genjutsu. Even Sakura could have seen it a mile away." Sasuke said, trying to give Sakura some credit. But she was clueless as eff. "Oh yeah, totally. I mean we're only on the second floor." She played along. The sign morphed back into it's original sign which read 201. One of the guys charged at Sasuke, intending to kick him, but some guy in a green jump suit appeared in between my brother and the ninja, stoping them. 'He stopped my kick. Some chakra he got in his arm.' Sasuke thought. 'They're older than us I think, so they would be slightly more stronger than us bro.' I told him. "What happen to lay low." Some guy with long brown hair said to the guy in the green jump suit. Have to admit, he's cute. 'Oh boy, not this again kiddo.' Suirō groaned. 'Hey, I am a hormonal teenage girl, do not blame me.' I pouted back.

'Hey didn't he have bruises before?' Sasuke's voice snapped me from my other thoughts. 'Come to think of it, yeah he did didn't he?' Now he has me wondering, damn it Sasuke. The green teen walked up to Sakura and asked her to be his girlfriend, which made me burst out laughing. Rude, I know but I couldn't help it. Oh and Sakura's reaction is what made me laugh. But I did feel bad for him when Sakura shot him down coldly. The Lee looked at me. Oh my gosh no. Lee opened his mouth and thank goodness his teammate interrupted. "Hey you two, what are your names?" He asked us. "You know, it's common curtesy to give you name first." Sasuke shot back. 'Damn it Sasuke, now he's going to think that we're dick bags. And he was cute too...' I pouted. 'Psh please, I'm the only guy you need in your life.' Sasuke smirked. "How old are you guys any ways? You look really young." He continued to ask. "I'm not obliged to answer." Sasuke smirked smugly. "Why you little..." The guy gritted his teeth. 'My life.' I sobbed to myself mentally. 'Relationships will only make you weak Tsuki.' Sasuke reminded me. Sadly, the life that I want slightly differs from the one that Sasuke some what wants me to have. I really don't want to kill Itachi.

"Come on you guys, let's go." Sakura smiled. Sasuke turned to follow Sakura to the stairs. I looked at the boy with long brown hair and smiled before walking up to him and whispering in his ear, "Name's Tsuki Uchiha." And with that, I turned around and left to catch up with my brother. "What were you doing?" He looked at me. "Nothing, just getting Naruto to move." I lied, but of course he know that I was lying. 

When we were walking through the training room, Lee showed up and challenged Sasuke to a spar. Sasuke ended up unlocking another stage of his sharingan during the fight, I mean he technically lost and all but hey goody. "This is it." I gasped with a smile as all four of us stood at the double doors that was the entry way to the exam. "Congratulations you four." Kakashi appeared in front of us. "I'm glad you came Sakura. For your sake and that of the team." He said, making us all look at Sakura. "What you mean sensei?" She asked the question that was on our minds. "Well, even though I told you it was an individual decision, and it was, a team cannot enter unless all of the members agree and are present. If I had told you guys this then you might have pressured Sakura into doing this. Also, I didn't want you, Sakura, to apply because you feel obliged because of your feelings for Sasuke and Naruto. I wanted you to come of your free will. I am proud of you guys." Kakashi told us, giving us a small smile and moving away from the door. "Good luck you guys." And with that, we opened the door and stepped into the genin-filled room. 

'Awwwwwkward,' I told Sasuke as all the genin stared at us when we entered. "Sasuke!? Where have you been?" Ino shouted, throwing herself onto Sasuke's back and wrapping her arms around his neck. Sasuke's face turned into an annoyed/irritated, 'Tsuki. Get. Her. Off. Of. Me. NOW!' "I've missed that handsome face of yours so much." She giggled. "Hey, get off of my brother pig face." I glared at her, but she was still latched around him. 'Huh, guess she got some guts.' I thought, thinking back to how she used to be so terrified of me. "Hey pig face! Get off him! He's mine!" Sakura shouted, pointing at Ino. "Ms. Forehead, they let you in? I still see that you have those frown lines on your gigantic forehead." Ino toss at Sakura. "Hey! Leave my forehead out of this!" Sakura shouted back, only to have Ino stick her tongue out at her. I sighed and grabbed Ino's arm that was around Sasuke and threw her off to the ground. "Hey! What was that for!?" Ino whined. "I told you to get off my brother."

"Oh, it's you guys." Shikamaru said in his lazy tone. "Didn't think it was going to be this much of a drag." He sighed. "Well well, lookie here. The whole gang is back together, and I knew I smelt something good." Kiba smirked. 'Oh boy.' I thought, hiding behind Sasuke. "Oh come on baby, don't be shy. I don't bite, much." He grinned. "Kiba, I'd appreciate it if you stopped hitting on my sister." Sasuke told him flatly, pushing me behind him more and keeping his arm around me. "Oh come on Sasuke, she's gotta live a little." Kiba grinned. 'Just leave me along god damn it.' I sobbed mentally. 

"Hey, you guys should keep it down, you're attracting a lot of attention to yourself." Some white haired boy said as he approached us. "And you are?" I placed my hands on my hips and leaned to one side and looked at him. "Excuse my rudeness. My name is Kabuto." He chuckled slightly. "Kiba, keep staring at my sister and I will gauge your eyes out." Sasuke threatened him, throwing him a harsh glare. "Can't help it." He chuckled, making me glare at him. 

Either this guy is a complete loser, sucks ass, or just has the worse of luck. I mean, he failed this test 7 times. 7! "You know, you shouldn't stress yourself out to much. Maybe I can help you kiddies out, with my," he pulled out a stack of orange cards, "Ninja info cards." Does anyone else besides me have a bad feeling about this? We ended up looking at the cards, we looked at Lee and Gaara. Something about Gaara, like there's something at the back of my mind wanting to come forward but it can't.

All of a sudden, out of no where, a sound ninja attacked Kabuto, making him throw up on the floor. "Hey! Cool it! Or do you want to fail before the exam begins!?" Some guy with scars on his face shouted from the other end of the room. "My name is Ibiki and I will be your proctor for the first portion of the test! Now, line up and get a number and go to your seat!" Sheesh, demanding much? 

_____________________________________________

:D thank you for your support guys I love you guys so much :') 

I'll see if I can get another out tonight