Test of Doom

"Sasuke-nii." I shook Sasuke to wake up. "Ugh five more minutes." He groaned, covering his head with his pillow. "Fine fine." I sighed, leaving the room to go eat a small breakfast. Yeah yeah we aren't suppose to have breakfast, but I don't give a flying crap. "Alright let's- ey he said no eating." Sasuke snatched the toast out of my hand. "Niiiiiii-saaaaaan." I pouted, grabbing the other one on my plate and shoving it in my mouth and smiling triumphantly. "I don't give a crap." I grinned before going to the front door. I put on my black ninja shoes and got out the door before Sasuke.

"To early for this shiet man." I complained as we approached the training area. "Hey Sasuke! Tsuki!" Naruto waved at us. "Hey." I smiled, sitting down next to the boulder. "Mhmm wake me up when Kakashi sensei shows up. Nighty night." I yawned, leaning against the boulder and falling asleep.

"Hey! Wake up!" Naruto shouted in my face, scaring me awake. I let out a small scream and socked him in the face when I opened my eyes and his face was mere inches from mine. "Owww, Tsuki what was that for. You told us to wake you up when the sensei got here." Naruto said in a muffled voice while holding his nose. "Sorry, didn't think you'd be all up in my face like that." I chuckled sheepishly, scratching the back of my head and standing up. "Well, we all know who the lazy one of the group is." Kakashi said, making me glare him. "What ever, can we start." I grumble, stretching bit.

"Alright, task is simple: take away these bells from me. The one who doesn't have a bell by noon will be booted." He told us, holding up three bells. "Wait, how come there's only three bells sensei?" Sakura asked. "Because, only three of you will make it, one has to go back." He answered her question, waving the bells around. "Aaaah!" Naruto charged at Kakashi sensei with a kunai before Kakashi told us to start. 'That idiot.' I thought as I saw him do that. "Eager to fail now are we? I didn't even say start yet." Kakashi said in a 'tsk tsk' way. "You may start on the count of 5. 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Start!"

Immediately, I ran for the river and dove right in. I felt a protective air bubble form and mold around my body, enabling me to breath under the water. 'Thanks Suirō.' 'No problem. Always gotta take care of my home.' He chuckled, making me roll my eyes. 'Hey Sasuke, help me out a little bro.' I said, peeping my head above the water. 'With?' He asked. 'When you get a chance, try pushing him towards the edge of the water. I can grab his legs and hold him down while you try for a bell or two.' I replied, sinking more into the water so that only my eyes remain above the water.  

I laughed silently to myself when Naruto got nailed in the butt. 'That has got to be an unpleasant feeling.' I laughed mentally as I continue to watch him. When Naruto got tied up in the tree, I gave Sasuke the cue to go. Sasuke charged at Kakashi sensei, throwing kicks and punches. Kakashi sensei blocked Sasuke's attack with ease while reading his stupid porno book. 'Just a little more,' I urged Sasuke, preparing myself to lunge at sensei's legs, 'Gotcha!' My arms shot out of the water and wrapped themselves around Kakashi's legs. "So that's what you guy s were planning." Kakashi said in his lazy like voice when he looked down at me. With a flick of my wrist, a tentacle of water shot out of the river and at the bells around his waist. 

The moment the water tentacle wrapped around the bells, Kakashi disappeared in a puff of smoke. "What the heck! Ugh!" I groaned when I saw my water tentacle holding some cherries. Sasuke smirked a bit before going back into hiding. "Hey! Someone! Cut me down! Pleeeeease!" Naruto shouted as he hung from the tree. Chuckled, I flicked my wrist, sending a water shuriken towards the rope that held hung him from the tree. "Thanks!" Naruto waved at me with a goofy grin. "Feeling at home Tsuki?" Kakashi's voice scared me slightly, making me jump a bit. I turned around and saw that he was standing on the shore that was opposite of me. "You know, water is a good conductor for electricity," he looked up at me from his book and held up his hand, electricity sparked in his hand, making me panic. 'Shit!' I scrambled to get out of river, but I didn't make it out in time. Kakashi sensei stuck his hand into the river and sent a wave of electricity into the water, giving me a shock. "Aaaah!" I screamed out in pain. 

"Tsuki!" Sasuke shouted, coming over and quickly pulling her out of the river. "Tsuki, are you okay?" Sasuke asked, slapping my cheeks to snap me out of my little daze. "Yeah..." I nodded weakly. 'Good thing he was going easy on you, that was like a medium light shock.' Suirō chuckled. Sasuke picked me up bridle style and went to find a new hiding spot. "Hey," slap, "Hey," slap, "Hey," before Sasuke could slap me one more time I grabbed his hand weakly and glared at him slightly, "Slap me one more time, and I will slap your nuts." I threatened. "Uh ew?" Sasuke chuckled, sitting me up against a tree. "Stay here and recover. I'm going to try to snag a bell or two." He told me, leaving before I could protest. 'Relax a bit so I can heal you faster nub.' Suirō said, making me let out a frustrated groan. 

After a minute or two, I was all healed up. "Alright Sasuke, where are ya." I pondered out loud, walking in the direction that I saw Sasuke walking about five minutes ago. "Ey." I heard Sasuke's voice when I got to a small clearing. "Huh?" I bursted out laughing when I saw my brother in the ground with just his head sticking. "Oh shut up and help me out." Sasuke grumbled. "What happened?" I asked, trying to stop laughing. "I fought with Kakashi, I was so close, I touched the bells, like my finger tips brushed past one." Sasuke told me as I dug him out. "What about passed out pinkie over there?" I pointed at Sakura who was out cold on the ground near Sasuke. "She passed out when she saw me like this." Sasuke answered, getting out of his underground prison. 

Minutes before the bell went off Sakura woke up. Defeated, the three of us walked back to where we met in the morning. "I have decided, none are going to fail." Kakashi sensei told us. "Oh sweet!" Naruto grinned. "You are all going back to the academy." "WHAT!?" We all shouted into response. He then proceeded to explain the whole point of this test, which was to work as a team blah blah blah. He then decided to give us a second chance. "Now remember, if any of you feed Naruto, you will automatically fail." He reminded us before disappearing. "Hey you think he's gone?" I asked, looking around the area. "Yeah, why?" Sasuke asked, looking up at me. "Here, open up Naruto." I said, holding up some food on the chopsticks to him. "But but but, you'll fail." Naruto said, refusing to take the food. "Yeah, imouto, and I'm not letting you fail 'cause you're helping out an idiot. So take mine instead." Sasuke agreed, holding out his food to Naruto. "If Sasuke fails then I fail too." Sakura said, holding out her food. "It's fine, he won't know." I smiled, shoving the food into Naruto's mouth. "To late, can't just spit it out." I chuckled, sticking my tongue out at him.

Then, all of a sudden the skies darken and there was thunder and lightning. "You! You guys disobeyed me! You know what that means right!?" Kakashi appeared in front of us and shouted at us. "Naruto's out teammate, we weren't just going to let him starve!" Sakura defended us. "Yeah, we stick together, as a team." I supported her. "A team sticks together." Sasuke jumped in. "Well then, I guess you all..." All of us gulped and looked at Kakashi with a scared face. Suddenly, the skies cleared up, "Pass." Kakashi smiled. "What?" I dead panned. "You all pass. You guys worked together as a team. You looked out for each other." He said. "Team 7 will officially go on their first mission tomorrow. You guys can go home for the day, meet me tomorrow at the missions commission office at 8 am." And with that, he left.

"Hey Sasuke you want to go some where to eat?" Sakura asked Sasuke, only to be rejected. I laughed at her feeble attempt before continuing my walk home with Sasuke. "Want to get some Ichiraku imouto?" Sasuke asked, glancing at me. "Mhmm, it would be nice." I smiled. The two of us ate some Ichiraku ramen before going home for the day. 

"Good night Tsuki." Sasuke said, wrapping his blanket around himself. "Nighty night nii-san." I giggled, doing the same myself. 'Good night Suirō.' 'Night little one.' He replied. 

____________________________________________

I shall try to get the next chapter up as quick as I can thanks for reading til next time tata :D

Oh and pic of Suirō up top