Round 2 Part 2

I looked down at my arm and saw gray scales cover my arm, replacing my normal soft and silky skin. I honestly didn't know that the needles were hitting me at all, all I did was hear the 'tink' sound that they made when they bounced off of my body. Although I still felt the pain because of Sasuke. I held up my hands and faced my palms at Sasuke, making the water mold around his body, creating a water armor of sorts which blocked him from most of the attacks. 'Figure out a way to take him down nii-san. I'll hold up your defense.' I told him, keeping my concentration on him. 'Alright, wait, what about you?' He asked, glancing at me in the midst of deflecting some of the senbons. 'I'll be fine, don't worry. Suirō replaced my skin with his so the needles merely bounce of my body. Now focus Sasuke: how is he just disappearing and reappearing?' 'I'm trying to figure it out, but it just seems so unreal and I don't know. We might not get out of this alive. Or at least, I won't.' When he said that, I clenched my fingers together, making the water armor turn into ice.

"You are a bigger nuisance than I thought." Haru's voice whispered in my ear, making me lose my concentration on keeping Sasuke's armor up, causing it to turn back into water and disburse. Haku kicked my mid back really hard, sending me flying to Sasuke's feet. "Okay that hurt. A bit." I hissed as some blood dripped down the corner of my lips. Haku sunk back into his mirror and continued to send wave after wave of needles at us, and in between his onslaught he punched and kicked me. The thing that really frustrated me was how damn fast he was, I swear it's like he'a a ghost; there one second gone the next. His attacks were so violent that mine and Sasuke's kunais flew out of our hands and off to who knows where. 'This might be to much kiddo, I'm withdrawing to conserve as much energy and chakra as I can to help you out when you really really need it.' Suirō told me. 'Alright.' With that, my skin turned back to normal. I let out little grunts of pain as the needles scratched, graze, and embedded themselves into my body. 

Sasuke grabbed me and held me close as he crouched down to the ground and covered his head. This was so painful. We were helpless. "Sasuke!" Sakura shouted, throwing his --or my-- kunai that was knocked out earlier at him, only to have it be caught by Haku. He turned his head and looked at Sasuke and I. Then, out of no where a shuriken hit him in his face, well mask, causing him to fall out of his mirror. 

Naruto made his little flashy entrance with his signature grin, "Sorry everybody! But you all know how the hero shows up late and kicks butt! Well I'm here!" 'Idiot.' I thought. 'Ugh shut up Naruto.' Sasuke thought in an annoyed voice. 'I swear, he learned nothing at the academy. Never, ever, ever, EVER! Let your enemy see your jutsu.' I face palmed myself because of Naruto stupidity when he tried to do his shadow clone jutsu out in the open. And apparently it seemed like Haku was just toying with us in a way.

While Haku was distracted by Naruto, Sasuke threw a kunai at his head, only to have him dodge it. "Un." The sound left Sasuke's mouth when he saw Haku dodging it. "Seems like you're eager to die. Well then," Haku walked towards his mirror, "I shall end your pitiful life along with that sister of yours." Haru sunk back into his mirror and appeared in front of us. Sasuke reached for his shuriken pouch to grab one and throw it at the real Haku. "Behind you." He taunted us, making us look back at the mirror behind us. 'No way, he was just... Impossible...' I thought as my eyes went wide. 

"Sasuke! Tsuki! Naruto! You guys need to attack from both the outside and inside at the same time!" Kakashi shouted at us. 'Riiiiiight, okay-' "What the f*ck!" I shouted out loud when I saw Naruto up next to us. "Hey, I snuck in here to save you guys." Sasuke and I jumped back a bit. "You are a complete loser! You're a shinobi! Think carefully before you move!" Sasuke scolded Naruto, holding up a fist. "Wha!? Hey! You should thank me for coming in here to save you!" Naruto shouted back. "Naruto, if we're both inside here- grrr forget it! I've had it with your mistakes!" Sasuke dropped the conversation, a wise choice. "And I've had it with your attitude! Believe it!" Naruto bit back. "EY SHUT UP!" I shouted, silencing the two of them. "Now," smiling, I look at Sasuke, "Nii-san, burn this place down." "Of course," I see that realization has hit him, "These mirrors are made of ice." "Whoa whoa whoa wait, what jutsu are you using?" Naruto asked cluelessly. "Think idiot, these mirrors are made of ice. Figure it out." Sasuke weaved the hand signs for his fire ball jutsu and blew out a huge stream of fire out of his mouth that formed a fire ball at the mirrors in front of us.

The fire lingered on a bit but when it died down, the mirrors still remains, barely cracked and melted. "No way.." I gasped, trying to get up on my legs. "That did nothing!" Naruto shouted at Sasuke. A bright flash of light flashed before the three of us and sent us flying back. All of us ended up with a new batch of scratched when we landed. "Damn it! I'll smash all your mirrors!" Naruto created clones of himself and had them charge at the mirrors, only to have them be taken out within a mere second. But, being the idiot he is, he only repeated this over, and over, and over. "Grr, just stop it, you're just wasting chakra." Sasuke scolded Naruto. While Haku took out the Naruto clones, he managed to attack us with senbon needles. "Sasuke, the water." I strained. Sasuke looked up at the water that was in the air and saw it move and disburse. 'I can see him, barely, but I can. I can see his movements.' Sasuke told me.

Sasuke had Naruto attack with his clones one more time after he figured everything out. As Haku was attacking the last clone, Sasuke blew a fire ball at him, singing his pant leg slightly. Haru's mirror glowed a bright white light; Sasuke weaved hand signs for a fire ball jutsu. "Naruto, make a run for it! Go! Get out side of the mirrors and attack from the outside!" Sasuke commanded Naruto. "Gotcha!" Naruto grinned, making a run for it. As soon as Haku began to charge at Naruto, Sasuke blew a fire ball at him. He skillfully dodged my brother's attack and threw a senbon at him and stop Naruto. "Nii-san!" I stepped in front of him and took the hit for him, getting pierced by the senbon that was suppose to pierce Sasuke. "Damn it, didn't make it." Naruto grunted, standing back up. "That was good Naruto, try it again." Sasuke panted,  grabbing the senbon and pulling it out of my shoulder.

Naruto attempted the escape one more time, only this time me and Sasuke joined, running opposite directions of each other. "Gah! Ah!" Sasuke shouted in pain, making me look back. "Nii-san!" I shouted with a worried voice. "Pay attention to yourself first." Haku said in his monotone voice, throwing and nailing senbons into my legs and back and knocking me back to the center of his mirror trap.

"Hey Naruto, can you get back up? Try not to use any more chakra, it'll only be an edge to him." Sasuke strained. "I know Sasuke I know." Naruto collapsed back onto the ground. Haku threw some more senbons at us, but me and Sasuke have managed to adjust our eyes to his movement so we deflected every single one of his senbons. "Get up loser," Sasuke looked at Naruto, "We have to team up." I finished Sasuke sentence, keeping my eyes on Haku. Haku's reflection appeared in all of his mirrors again and his onslaught of endless needles begun once more; only this time, we were prepared, Sasuke and I skillfully dodged and deflected his senbons, shoving poor Naruto in all directions to protect him. "Got your back bro." I appeared behind Sasuke and deflected the ones that were aimed at his back. "And I got yours." He smirked, deflecting some that came at my side. 

I guess Haku got fed up with us because he disappeared, making me and Sasuke freak out. "Naruto, don't pass out on us again, come on we have to go, we can't just keep protecting you like this." Sasuke urged Naruto, his head darting around to look for Haku. "Well then don't, I didn't ask for your help." Naruto's voice died down near the end and he fell onto his back. "He's reached his limit, this is his end." Haku chuckled. Sasuke and I looked up to the mirror above us and saw Haku. Sasuke threw the senbon that he was holding at the mirror, but Haku jumped mirrors, avoiding the attack. "You two have reached your limits as well, all your body functions are slowing down." He added on, appearing in mirror after mirror. "Now you're finish!" 

Sasuke and I kept a close eye on Haku's movements, we bent down and grabbed Naruto as he threw his senbons and jumped into the air to avoid the needles. Sasuke panted heavily as we landed. 'Why didn't you use your sharingan this whole time kiddo?' Suirō sighed. 'Because uhh I don't know.' I replied, feeling dumb for not using it. Unlike Sasuke, my sharingan was fully developed. Sasuke looked up at Haku, revealing his bright red eyes with commas in them. 

Haku threw us off when he charged at Naruto. Sasuke and I directed chakra to our feet and rushed towards Naruto to protect him. The two of us managed to fend him off, receiving heavy blows, which pushed us way over our edge. "Sasuke..." I smiled up at him before falling to the ground. "Imouto!" Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out. 'You pushed yourself way to far this time noob!' Suirō scolded me when I appeared in his chamber which was a cave with a lake and a stone in the middle which is where I sat. 

______________________________________________

Two in a day :D well imm sleep i got an 8 am class tmr ta ta peeps