Chapter 30

*6 months later*

"Babe what are you doing? " I giggled. "Nothing babe just putting some pink eyeshadow," he said showing me the color. I looked at the color and thought I don't have any eyeshadow this color. I gasped then giggled," Zayn, that's my blush"

"Oops", he chuckled. We were currently doing a live twitcam of my boyfriend doing my makeup on my bed. "Finished", he said handing me a mirror. "Oh my gosh", I giggled. He put my foundation, eyeliner, and mascara nicely. He put pink blush on my eyelids and bright red lipstick on my lips. The over all look was nice. I looked to the camera and said,"what do you guys think?" The comments were, "you look pretty", "omg the blush looks like eyeshadow", "you rock that look", "Zayn you knew how to use almost all the make up..... Except the blush", and other sweet comments. "They look so much alike",he said. "It's okay baby, you did good",I said. He smiled. "Should I put make up on Zayn?", I said to the viewers. They all replied "yes." "Good enough, come here babe", I said. Zayn scooted back and said,"nuh-uh, you're not touching me with those brushes." "Who said I needed brushes?", I smirked. He looked at me confused.

I sat on his lap and gave him a kiss. When we pulled away I gave him the mirror and said, " told you I didn't need brushes. " Zayn was left with bright red lips. We forgot the viewers were watching. We saw the comments say "Awww", "cute" "lol" "sneaky Marissa" " Zarissa for life" "I like the last comment", Zayn whispered in my ear. "I do too I said.

"Well we have to go and wash this stuff off our face", Zayn announced. We said and waved goodbye to the viewers. We went into the bathroom and I washed off my face first then it was Zayn's turn. While he was washing his face he said, "you're so sneaky babe." "I know", I winked as I walked out the bathroom and laid on my bed. Zayn joined me and we faced each other. He pulled me close to his warm chest,wrapped his arms around my waist, and looked deeply into my eyes. I placed my hand on his soft face and started to Caress his cheek. "I love you", he said. "I love you too", I said. His lips crashed onto mine slowly moving them making the kiss passionate. I smiled into the kiss and I felt him do the same. Zayn was here next to me, I'm happy to say he is my boyfriend, whom which I love. If it wasn't for that dare, I wouldn't be here with him. I'm happy it happened because although we had a "dared love", in the end our love for each other turned out to be as real as it ever was. Our promise to each other was never broken, it will remain that way forever as long as I'm his and he is mine.

The End

---------------------------------------------------- 

Thanks for reading! sorry it took a while to upload. But I finally did and I'm sad to say this is the end of the story. This was fun writing and I hope y'all liked it! :) check out my Niall fanfic?