Chapter 23

We changed and left the bus. All of us were busy doing something.

We went to a small Diner nearby and sat in a booth. Harry took off his hoodie since the place wasn't full and those who there were to busy to notice him, but he kept his beanie. We ordered some food and talked. As I was talking I notice Harry shift his eye contact to whatever was behind me. I turned around and saw a girl and a guy also sitting at a booth. "Ohhhh Harry", I cooed. "Looks like someone has caught your eye", I winked. He sighed and said, "Yea, she's really pretty, but I can't do anything." "And why is that?", I asked. "Because she has a boyfriend." "You don't know that." I looked back at the girl and she saw me, then looked at the boy sitting across from me, who made eye contact. She gasped and tapped the guy's hand and pointed to us. She pressed her hands together as if she were praying. The guy stood up and came towards us. "Why is he coming towards us?", I asked. "Probably to confront me about looking at his girl." "We'll see, here he comes", I whispered. "Umm Hey, you're Harry Styles?", the guy asked. "The one and only", Harry replied. "I was wondering if I could get your autograph." Sure, who should I sign this to?", Harry asked taking paper from the guy. "Elizabeth", he said. "Is she that girl over there, your girlfriend ?", Harry asked pointing to the girl who was now covering her face with the Menu.

"Yea, that's her, but she's not my girlfriend. She's my sister. She was to nervous to ask herself and begged me to do it for her. " Harry's face instantly lit up. "whats your name?" "Mason", the guy replied. "Well Mason, I'll write it if you bring her over here so I can hand her the note in person." " Deal", Mason said. "Oh and Mason meet my good friend Marissa." We shook hands and then went to go get Elizabeth." Harry and I looked at what was happening. Elizabeth's face was pale after she set down the menu. She stood up and walked next to Mason until they reached us. "Hello love", Harry said. "Hi Harry", she stuttered. She looked at me and said "hi", also. "Elizabeth meet Marissa", Harry said. "Hello Elizabeth", I said Shaking hands. "Hi Marissa..... Are you Harry's girlfriend?" ,She stuttered. "Haha, no, were just good friends. We talked and Harry signed Mason an autograph. When he finished writing Elizabeth's he let me read it. It went like this: Hi Elizabeth it was nice to meet you today. We should hangout sometime soon. Call/text me!! (His number) oh and by the way, I'm single ;) xx

That boy. As he gave her the letter he hugged her and I heard her gasp and whisper "sure will." They had to leave soon and took pictures. Harry insisted I also join. We hugged them goodbye. Looks like Harry might be able to go on a date. Speaking of date I wonder how Angela and Niall are doing.

So guys the next part got deleted from my notes and I wrote a lot :'( But don't worry I posted it on Instagram before it got deleted. To read the part that got deleted go on Instagram and search #daredlovefanfic the parts are Chapter 28 part 2- Chapter 29part 3. Read the parts, tell me what you think, vote, and follow me on Instagram xx :)