Chapter 17

** 2 years later update**

When i got home I told Amanda everything that happened. I also told my family. They were all pissed at the fact of Zayn using me.Mostly my dad and Angela. My dad is very protective with any guy I come in contact with. He never wants for that to happen to any of us.My mom comforted me every single time and was there when i needed anything. My brother felt bad about what Zayn did and asked me if he should stop seeing Waliyha too. I told him of course not, just because Zayn did that to me doesn't mean it will affect how they feel for each other. Wether I was with Zayn or not I still supported them two. Speaking of Zayn, his family was disappointed by his actions but forgave him. He knew it was wrong and tried to apologize by, text, calls, emails, twitter, pretty much anything used for contact. I changed my number and ignored his apologies and his presence. Chris knew but not from the start, he told me how he didn't want to get involved, and he wanted Zayn to tell me directly. I couldn't be mad at him, he did nothing wrong. I always wanted to go to prom with Zayn but that changed. Instead of going with him i went with Chris and Angela went with one of his friends. It was a night to remember with my best friends. My Angela is the best! She comforted me every single time. When she found out I think she was the most pissed. She cursed multiple times and even said she'd hit him in the balls. She hugged me and said comforting words to cheer me up. Ever since, she has also been protective with guys. I have the bestest friend ever! On that night I was loved by those who comforted me, not by the one who I thought I loved. I cried at night frequently but soon stopped after Angela hugged me. I still visit the Malik's. I did say I would keep in touch didn't I? Zayn not being there made it better. Where was he? Oh yea after that day, a little later he auditioned for the xfactor. Good thing he wasn't at prom, that would of been awkward.He didn't make it as a solo artist but instead was put in a group. They came in 3rd placed but were later signed by Simon Cowell. They have become a big sensation in the world known as One Direction. So since he's busy traveling around the world I go visit sometimes. When I go over I pretend like nothing happened and just be myself around them. It feels normal I guess. Angela and I moved out when we graduated to be closer to the university. She was studying cosmetology and fashion design. I was studying psychology. We said goodbye to my parents but promised to visit since it was just 30 minutes away. I've met new people and made new friends. Everything was nice. Life's been good or so I thought.

Marissa's pov: "Great, now look at that stool", Lisa the photographer said. I was currently doing a photo shoot.

*Flashback* One day Angela and I were at the mall and some lady kept looking at me. I shrugged it off and continued to shop. When we got out of the store I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw the lady. "Hello, my name is Lisa what's yours?", she asked. "I'm Marissa and this is my friend Angela", I said as we shook hands. "I'm a photographer for "WOW" magazine and when I saw you I thought you'd be the perfect model. I was wondering if you'd like to be in my photo shoot?" Wow, "WOW" magazine is very famous here I thought. "Ummm I don't know I'm not really model material." "Come on Marissa this is an opportunity to give you a new experience", Angela said. I gulped. "Um I guess your right, but on one condition", I said. "What would it be?", Lisa asked. "If Angela does my look." "Agreed, I'll see you at the photo shoot on Thursday at 2. If you have any questions, give me a call", she said as she handed me her card.

Back to Marissa's pov: "I need a make up artist", a coworker said coming in. I looked at Angela and nodded for her to go. She went. Minutes later Lisa said something that made me laugh uncontrollably. "Perfect", she said.

I kept laughing and heard voices nearby. "Wow", one said. "She's hot", another said. "Zayn close your mouth" "Imma get her number" and then she's beautiful" The comments made me laugh even more. "Okay Marissa this Is the last pose, show your gorgeous smile. Some clicks later and she said "we're finished , you can go change and come back here afterwards, I want to talk to you." "Okay", I said. I saw people move around behind her. Oh gosh and I did hear some one say "Zayn close your mouth." Lisa went back to where she was. I looked closer at the people she was taking pictures. Yep Zayn was there.