Chapter 26

We sat down at the table eating burgers. During and after our meal Rachel was non stop scratching. "Are you okay babe?", Zayn asked after we finished. "Uh yea, I think the bugs are attracted to me?" That's a first I thought. "Well then I think you need to put more bug spray on." She nodded her head and went to put some on. The reason why she was itchy was because before she changed she only put some on her arms,face and neck since she was wearing skinny jeans. After she changed to the slutty outfit, she forgot to put some on the rest. As a result Rachel had to change to a tee and some capris and is now covered with little red bites all over her body. She had to put itching cream and may I say she looked like the funniest thing ever. We played and ate a lot of things. It was 9 at night and we gathered together around the fire the boys created. We sat on logs and ate marshmallows. Waliyha and David shared a blanket. Rachel and Zayn, Angela and Niall, Elizabeth and Harry, and I shared with Liam and Louis. "Lets play truth or dare", Louis said. We nodded our heads, I unsure of what they would say. "Truth or dare",Louis asked Liam. "Truth." "What is the wildest thing you've done?" Liam blushed and said, " I did a twitcam with no pants on." " you naughty boy", Harry cheekily said. "Truth or dare", Liam asked Harry. "Dare", I dare you to jump in the lake. Without hesitation the boy ran in the lake that was near us. He came back wet and wanted to hug Elizabeth. Elizabeth denied his request until he dried off. The game consisted of doing the Gangnam style, stuff marshmallows inside their mouths, telling us their dreams, etc. "Truth or dare", Niall asked me. "Tru-", I was stopped by Niall, who said, "Dare it is." I shrugged my shoulders, how bad could it be? " I dare you to take Rachel's place, sit on Zayn's lap and kiss him. " I was shocked by my dare.

Rachel stood up and looked down. I sat on Zayn's lap, we gazed into each others eyes. I smiled a "I'm sorry smile." He sighed and leaned in. Our lips met and they moved slowly and passionately. I found myself putting my arms around his neck and he held my waist. The others couldn't see him holding my waist, after all we were wrapped up in a blanket. At the corner of my eye i saw Harry give Niall a high five. I pulled apart and left him wide eyed. I awkwardly made my way in between Louis and Liam. Rachel moved back and planted a kiss on Zayn's lips.

We played a couple more rounds until we decided to go to sleep. The good thing was that we finally got to rest the bad thing was that I was sharing a tent with Rachel. Angela, Elizabeth, and Waliyha in one. Louis and Liam. Niall and Harry. Zayn and David. We put out the fire and made our way in the tent. I suddenly stopped as I felt a burning sensation hit my cheek. I rubbed my cheek and walked forward." Uf", I fell. " That's what you get b*tch", Rachel said walking inside the tent. I stood up slowly since my knew started hurting. No way was I gonna do physical harm to her like she did to me , but I was going to get her back. Everyone was asleep and I walked to the bus to take a shower. While I was in the shower, I let go of what happened and remembered the kiss. It was magically amazing! The kiss was filled with sparks like it used to, I wish we still had that spark.

Zayn's pov: I don't know what just happened but man was it amazing. I know I shouldn't have enjoyed it but can't say I didn't. That kiss was amazing. I felt like there were fireworks everywhere. I never felt that with Rachel. That kiss made me realize that I have more feelings for Marissa than for Rachel. I shook my head can't be. But it was true. I want and miss what we had, I don't want Rachel I want Marissa.

Marissa's pov: I got out of the shower and changed into fresh clothes. I was walking into my room until I heard a voice behind me say, "What are you doing Marissa?" I turned around to see Waliyha. "I'm gonna sleep here", I said. "Aww, but that's not camping, why don't you sleep in the tent?What happened to your knee?", she asked. "You're right, it's just that my bed is comfier than the tent. And I just fell down", I lied. "Marissa, I know you're lying", you're like a sister to me, tell me the truth. " I told her what happened and she got mad. "I have an idea, but afterwords you have no choice but to sleep in our tent", she said. I nodded my head and listened to her plan.

"Shhhh", Waliyha whispered as we entered where the crowded trees were. We got what we were looking for and entered the tent. Thankfully Waliyha knew how to handle them. Otherwise we'd be in the same situation as Rachel. They were set inside her tent and we made sure to zip the zipper all the way. I grabbed a bucket that had water and silently poured it on the ground. I did that repeatedly until it was muddy. "This is going to be funny", Waliyha whispered. I nodded my head in response. We quietly entered and there was enough room for me to fit. "Goodnight", Waliyha said. "Goodnight." I closed my eyes and thought," pay back is a b*tch."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I didn't get the votes or comments but I decided to post since I've gotten more reading views :) Well thanks for reading, and don't be shy to comment and stuff c: