Chapter 5

"I find your lips so kissable, and your kiss unmissable, your fingertips so touchable and your eyes irresistible"

I started to blush like a red tomato. "Did you like it?", Zayn asked as he bit his lip. " I love it, you're so sweet, thanks babe!", I said. Zayn smiled and started to lean in I followed and I could smell his minty breath. We both closed our eyes,our lips touched and I felt like fireworks explode, it felt magical. I grabbed Zayn's neck and he held my waist. I was smiling in the middle of the kiss and he was too. I pulled apart and bit my lip. Zayn had a big wide grin on his face. " Food is ready", Zayn's mom said. I stood up, stretched out my hand and he grabbed it. We walked out the door hand in hand.

Zayn's POV: We headed down to the table and i pulled out a chair for Marissa and sat next to her.I don't know what just happened but I'm glad it did. When I was thinking I just looked at her and those words came to mind. I observed her perfect pink lips and felt an urge to have them pressed against mine. Was I falling for her? Not yet, or so I thought but after that kiss its confirmed, I'm falling in love.

Marissa's pov: After eating the delicious food Mrs. Malik made, we hung out a bit more at his house. And I got to meet his sisters a little bit more. Zayn said he had to got meet Alex at his house, but will come later. He asked me to stay until he returned. I agreed and kissed him before he left. I wonder what he's doing at Alex's house? Oh well, I know I can trust Zayn.