Chapter 15

We arrived at the carnival. There was a few people maybe like 20 others. "Oh look", Waliyha said as she pointed toward the different rides and stands. Which one do you want to go on first ?"Zayn asked. "How about we walk around and stop at what catches our eye?", I said. "Sounds good", David said. We walked around and went into the house of mirrors where Zayn couldn't stop staring at his "sexy" self. To be honest, I couldn't either. We all walked around and went into the ones that spin you around uncontrollably. After that ride we were dizzy and decided to rest and catch a drink. The drinks made us hungry. Zayn and David went to go order the food while I stayed with Waliyha at the table. We talked about how we were both enjoying the date. Soon the boys came in with slices of pizza and candy which included my favorite type, gummy bears. Zayn sat next to me, David in front of me and Waliyha next to him. We started a conversation because it would be awkward just sitting in silence eating. How boring! When we finished the pizza we ate candy. Zayn refused to give me gummy bears, the only way he would give me is if he fed them to me. I had to have my gummy bears!!! He fed them to me one by one and they were delicious. I was craving more and he knew it too. He kicked his lips and stuck a gummy bear on them. "Come and get it", he whispered. Luckily Waliyha and David went to go get more candy, therefore couldn't interrupt. I leaned in and took it off him, once I took it off it turned into a kiss.

We pulled apart and saw Waliyha and David coming. "Right on time babe", Zayn whispered. I rolled my eyes,stood up and said "ready to go see more things ?" "Yes", Waliyha said. Zayn stood up and intertwined his fingers with mine. Waliyha and David were ahead of us and we were behind them. The rides Waliyha and David went to, we did too. We played hoops, the boys did the thing where they swung the heavy item and made the bell ring. We went on some other rides. And right now, we are on the Ferris wheel. Waliyha, snowflake, and David in the one above us.Zayn, Berry, and I in one. "I'm sorry babe", Zayn said. "It's okay", I said kissing him.

*Before the Ferris wheel*

"Let's go over there", Waliyha and I both pointed towards the big teddy bears. The boys followed. There at the stand was a guy that was about my age. He was looking at me but ignored it. "I want that bear", Waliyha said pointing to a big white bear. "I'll get it for you", my brother said. "Awww", I said. My brother handed his tickets to the guy and then received 3 balls. On the first try he didn't get it but on the next he did. "Which one do you want?",the guy asked. "The white one." Once he got it he gave it to a smiling Waliyha. "Thank you", she said as she kissed his cheek. Making him blush. "I wanna try", I said handing the tickets to the guy. In return I got 3 balls handed by a smiling guy. I ignored him again and aimed at what I was supposed to hit. Sadly I didn't hit anything and handed the guy back the balls. As I was giving him back the balls he whispered to me, "I'll give you the bear if you give me your number", and then winked. I was about to say something but someone beat me to it.

"I'd like to try", Zayn said interrupting. "Give me 6 balls." he received the balls. Threw the first one but didn't get anything. Threw the second one and got it. Instead of giving the balls back he threw 3 balls at the stand making it fall. "I'd appreciate it if you didn't flirt with my girlfriend", he screamed throwing the last ball at the guys stomach. I was shocked yet so happy. Strange huh? The guy fell down holding on to his stomach weakly saying, "you....w.....in." "Yay", I cheered. "Which one do you want babe?" "I want the brown one." Zayn took it down and handed it to me. I kissed his cheek and said, "thank you." I wanted to kiss him so bad, but couldn't. "We should go to the Ferris wheel", David suggested. "Good idea", I said. Before anyone sees what happened.

*At the Ferris wheel*

We pulled apart. "I'm sorry for how I acted, I just got so jealous. When he asked for your number, I couldn't take it." "It's okay babe! You did what you did to show the guy a lesson. I quite enjoyed what you did." "You did?", he asked. "Yes, no guy has ever knocked down a guy and a stand for me. Thank you. And I think you look hot when you get jealous", I mumbled. "You what?",Zayn asked. "I think you look hot when you get jealous", I mumbled again. "I can't hear you", he said. "You look hot when you get jealous", I said loud enough for him to hear. "Thank you", he smirked pulling me closer to him. I laid my head on his shoulder enjoying the ride on the ferris wheel.

We got off the ride. "We should be heading home soon since it's 8:30. "Okay"I nodded my head. We were walking toward the exit but then noticed a photo booth. "Let's go in there", I said. "Yes" Waliyha and David said. First we let them go since we all couldn't fit. While waiting Zayn held my waist from behind. Waliyha, snowflake, and David finished. Now it was our turn. I sat the bear on our lap. While Zayn gave the money to the machine. "You will now be taking a picture, the picture will be taken after the countdown. Please choose a title", the machine said. "Which one do you like he asked?" "Umm that one", I pointed. "I like that one too", he said.

After we chose it the countdown began. Our first pose was us sticking our tongues out. *2nd countdown* 2nd pose was us smiling.* 3rd countdown* 3rd pose wasn't really planned we just started laughing at how weird we just smiled, so us laughing was our pose. *Last countdown* I looked at Zayn and he looked at me he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back and heard the machine say, "Thank you for taking pictures, your pictures are ready to be picked up outside. I bit my lip. I carried Berry out and Zayn followed. Zayn grabbed the pictures and split them in half since they gave us two copies. He gave me one and kept the other. I giggled at our silly pictures that had the title "you have my heart." Zayn intertwined his fingers with mine and we exited the carnival ready to go home.

We arrived at my house. Waliyha and David got out first thanking us for the set up. Once they got out Zayn leaned over to kiss me . The kiss was full of rush and I enjoyed it. I pulled apart saying, "thank you." "No problem babe, but on Saturday night I'm taking you on a date where it's just us two." "Okay", I smiled. He kissed me again. I pulled apart, "lets go before they think we're doing something else." Zayn chuckled, got out, and opened my door. "What took you so long?", David asked once we got out. "Ermm my bear got stuck." He shook his head and said "let's go." We walked on the steps and stopped. Waliyha thanked David and kissed him on the cheek. As a result he turned red. I kissed Zayn and thanked him also. "Remember, Saturday, it's just you and me", he whispered in my ear. "Got it." He kissed my cheek and then we all said goodbye to each other. Waliyha and him were walking back to his car but turned around when my dad opened the door and said, " thanks Zayn for bringing them home. And it was nice to meet you two." "It was nice to meet you too", they replied. They waved goodbye and were out of our driveway.

Zayn's pov: "Did you like it?", I asked Waliyha. "Yessss it was so fun, we should do it again sometime." "We should." Hopefully i thought. We arrived home and told our parents how it went. It was time to go to bed and we said goodnight to each other. I changed and got ready to go to bed. "Way to go Zayn, you didn't tell her", I thought to myself. I was going to tell her but I wanted to tell her privately. Seeing Waliyha and David made me realize it was just like Marissa and I. Except that them liking each other was a natural feeling they felt. I wish we started that way, but we didn't. The month ended on Sunday. That's why we're going on a date on Saturday. I had a great time today, except for the guy hitting on Marissa. I chuckled to myself remembering what I did. On the Ferris wheel I felt so comfortable with her. I love that she was mine. I love the feeling. And I love her. I wanted to tell her while we were on the ride but refused to. I have to tell her the truth first to show her that I really do love her. I hope it all goes well.