Chapter 9

Zayn's pov: I looked at her leave until she was out of sight then headed inside. In the living room was my family. They were all sitting down watching a movie. My mum patted the seat next to her signaling for me to sit. I don't know what movie they were watching but it was pretty funny. During commercial my mum said," Marissa is a lovely young girl." "While you were saying your goodbyes, your mum told me about her. She sounds like a good girl, good choice son", my dad said. "She's a keeper Zayn", she said. "You got that right mum", Waliyha said. I smiled at the things my family thought about her. "Oooooohhhhh Zayn is smiling really big", Safaa said. Everyone began to laugh. The night went on and we finished the movie, we were all tired and decided to go to bed. We said our good nights and I walked into my room. I took a shower. I changed into sweats and a T-shirt. I lied on my bed,looked at the ceiling and felt stupid. How could I do this? Today was a long day filled with drama. It started off good me and Marissa finally had our first kiss and it was amazing. I went to Alex's house and that's when everything turned upside down. So we had our kiss, my friends don't like Marissa except for Chris, Chris is pissed for what I've done, I came home happy afterwards, my family likes her, and I didn't get to tell her what happened or any of the truth? Well i was about to tell her before she left, but seeing the smile on her face, i just couldn't. I came up with another idea which was taking her out. I really am stupid for not telling her.