Chapter 29

The concert ended and I was squished by the hugging. After Zayn let go of me, he told me he was going to change then we would go out. In meantime I was talking with the girls as he got ready. He came out and the girls winked at me as we walked out. Zayn had security sneakily get us away from where the concert was, where fans couldn't see us. We rode in a different car I've never seen before. Zayn held my hand in his as we drove, it was silent in the car and I enjoyed that, but I knew it won't be as silent when we got out. Zayn parked the car and ran over to my side to open my door. "Thank you", I said. "Anything for m'lady", he said intertwining our fingers together. Before we started walking he grabbed two blankets then placed his hand back on mine. He placed a blanket on the ground under a tree. He sat down and laid his back on the tree. He had his legs spread and patted the space for me to sit in between his legs. I sat down and his arms wrapped around my waist. I put my hands over his. "Did you like today?", he asked. "Nope, I did more than just like it, I loved it! Thank you", I said, turning my head to kiss his cheek. "I should be the one thanking you for being my girlfriend", he said. " "What you did, was so sweet, I would of never imagined it happening." "I just wanted to make you mine already, I had to come up with an idea where you and everybody else found out." "It clearly worked", I said.

"I'm glad it did because, now I can call you babe, take you out, hold you, and do this he said turning my head towards his and pressing his lips against mine. There it goes again, sparks everywhere. He pulled apart and said, "gosh I love it when we kiss, it's always amazing." I blushed and kissed him again this time biting his lip as I let go. He groaned. "You're such a tease babe." I kissed him again. "Am I still a tease?", I asked. "You're always a tease, everything you do is magic, and I love that about you", he said kissing me passionately. He grabbed the other blanket and wrapped it around us as we kept talking. "You know I'd never thought, we'd end up together after high school, we were so different from each other ", I said. He chuckled and said "We were both out of each others leauge but look at us now", he said. "Yea, that dare of yours is the reason why." "At first I would of never thought of doing it, but man I'm glad I did it, otherwise you'd never be mine", he admitted. "I'm glad it did too! Zayn tell me our love is real and not fake before anything happens." "Our love is real and I want to prove it to you by making you a promise. I promise to be yours as long as you're mine. Do you promise to do the same?" I nodded and with a kiss that promise was sealed.

---------------

It's almost over.