Chapter 13

Zayn's pov: I gulped when she said i was going to meet her dad. She told me how he asked about me the other time. He's very protective. I'll be the first boyfriend to ever talk to him. I hope he approves our relationship. I hope there is still a relationship after I tell her.

*Wednesday afternoon*

"Angela, can you help me find an outfit?" "Of course hunny", she said. I went to go take a shower while she did her stuff. I got out wearing sweats and a tshirt. There on the bed was my outfit. "What do you think?", she asked? "I hate it." She looked down. " I'm just kidding Angie, I love it", I said hugging her. Before I could change l the door opened. It was David. " When I told him about the date he was happy yet nervous. He was relieved to say what he wanted to say. I was a bit upset he didn't tell me he liked her. I told him and he promised to tell me anything that he had problems with or anything in general. "What are you wearing?", Angela asked. " Clothes, that were in my closet, David said. "Let's go pick you something else", Angela said guiding David to his room. I laughed, closed the door, and changed. I left my hair in waves and slipped on my shoes. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I waked out the door to see Angela and a changed David. "You look so beautiful", Angela and David said. You look dashing I said pinching my little brothers cheek. " Have a fun time you two", Angela said hugging the both of us. She walked back into the room and David and I headed downstairs where our father was. I had to look at my self one last time in the mirror so i went in the bathroom. David walked down without me. I finally finished and headed down stairs. As I walked down I heard my father talking to someone. "So Zayn, how old are you?" I decided to stop. They've probably been talking for a while since it is 6:07. "I'm 17sir." When will you bring my children home? "At around 9 sir." "How many girls have you dated beside Marissa?" "2 sir." "Are you a virgin?" "Excuse me?" *my cue to start walking down* As I walked down I heard my father repeat the question and I heard Zayn say yes.

"Have you-" "Hi daddy" " Hello darling", he said. I sat on the opposite couch from my dad and next to Zayn. I intertwined my hands with his. He looked up and smiled. I smiled back. " Well while you were getting ready Zayn and I started talking. Your mother took Waliyha and David to the kitchen giving them each something to drink. As we were talking I got to know that Zayn is a nice boy. I approve you dating my daughter", he said facing Zayn. I squeezed his hand. "Thank you sir", he said. My dad chuckled, "call me Daniel." Zayn smiled. My mom, Waliyha, and David came into the living room. "We're ready", Waliyha and David said. Zayn and I stood up. We hugged my parents goodbye. Before walking out the door I heard my dad tell Zayn " take care of my daughter." I heard Zayn reply with "I will." All four of us hopped into Zayn's car. Zayn and I in the front and Waliyha and David in the back. I kissed Zayn's cheek while there was a red light. What was that for?" "Cus I can", I said. "Then I can do this", he said as he was leaning in to kiss me on the lips. "Woah there, there are younger people in this car too you know", David said. We all laughed. The light turned green and we headed to our date.