Chapter 25

Zayn ignored me throughout the night. A part of me felt sad but the other part didn't care. If he ignores me, the I can do the same to him.

* 3days later* Zayn has still been ignoring me and I have done the same, but i don't know if that will last.

"Hahahahahaha! Stop it, okay, here's your phone", I screamed as Michael was on top tickling me. I gave him back his phone and a voice made us turn our heads. "Uhh- hey man-get off her", a voice growled. Michael listened to Zayn's order and didn't ask questions. Zayn was going to say something but he changed his mind and walked off. "What's his problem?", Michael asked. "I don't know, and I don't care", I lied.

Michael left an hour later and everyone came home and we ate in the living room. We finished and watched tv. There was a commercial and I offered to wash the dishes since I wasn't interested. I washed them and dried my hands on the towel. I went to my room to get my charged phone. I came out to face Zayn. "What the hell?", he furiously whispered. "What?", you coldly replied.

"Why do you try to get me jealous?", he asked. "I don't intend too, it just happened", I said. "So you get a guy to be all over you?", he angrily asked.

"Not at all, I just wanted company, I mean everyone goes out with their lovers and I was stuck here, I was feeling lonely so I called him. "You could of called anyone but him", he growled. " Hahahahahahaha no", I hysterically started laughing. "There's nothing funny, why are you laughing?", he asked confused.

"That guy is my friend Michael..................... he's gay", I said.

Zayn's eyes went wide. "I didn't know that", he mumbled. "Don't assume things without realizing the truth. Oh and that goes for Rachel's "accident", you didn't even believe me when I told you that I didn't do it", I said looking down. "He lifted my head gently and said, " I believe you now." We stared in to each others eyes for a while till Angela interrupted. "Marissa, Zayn come over here, we have a surprise for you."

" Waliyha, David", Zayn and I happily screamed and ran towards our siblings. We hugged them and introduced them to everyone. "What are you doing here?", I asked "Well, we saw that you felt lonely and decided to bring along some family members", Liam said. I thanked them and we all came to the living room.

"David can we talk?", Zayn asked. David nodded his head and they went outside. I did the same to Waliyha in our room.

"Marissa, I can't believe I'm here, when the boys called, we were so happy to join y'all", she said. "I was so shocked to see you guys, it's been a while since I last saw you."

"I know, it's been a while, lets catch up", she said. We talked and I found out her and my brother decided to not date yet, just be friends, well best friends. That my family and her family miss us. I told her about what's been happening on the bus and that Zayn got a new girlfriend. "Her names Rachel, right?", she asked. "Yes", I said. "I saw her on the cover of the newspaper. What's she like?" "She's a girl", I said. "I can tell you don't like her", she said. "That's kinda true." "Kinda?", she asked. "Fine it's true." I told her the problems I had with her. She gasped and said,"she's that type of person that just wants money." I sadly nodded. "She's probably going to greet me and then ignore me like Zayn's previous girlfriends. Their nothing like you." She sighed. I agreed with her. "Lets see how meeting fake Barbie turns out", she said with fake excitement. We laughed and talked some more. I wonder how Zayn and David are doing.

Zayn's pov: "Hey David, how are you ?" "I'm good, how bout you?" "I'm great. Uh yea-.... What have you and my sister been up to?" "Well we both talked and agreed that we were a bit too young to date and decided it be best to do that later on." We talked about what's been happening. I told him stories that've happened on your and he told me the things that have been happening and the things him and my sister do when hanging out. "Woah bro, I'm glad my sister has a guy like you", I said. "I wish my sister had you", he mumbled. "Huh?", I asked. " You were the only guy she fell for, and what you did was a mistake but we all make some. When y'all were together she was always happy, it doesn't seem like that anymore, I wish it was. Anyway, we should go back inside", he smoothly replied. I nodded my head walked inside thinking of the words he said. I also wish it was like that.