Chapter 12

After she finished I asked, " Ummm Waliyha, is the guy's name David?" " yea",she smiled. "How do you know?she asked." I helped him write that for class.. he's my brother", I said. She had her mouth shaped in an oh. "I think it's really cute that you like each other", I said. "Haha yea, it's like you and Zayn, but just a younger version", she said. "We should all hang out." "Like a double date?", she asked. "Yes, but you will be supervised by Zayn and I", I said. "Yay", she said. I smiled. We went back inside. I helped Zayn with his homework and afterwords he wanted some "alone time"with me. I laughed and told him I had to go make the cake. He pouted. I stood up and kissed his lips. I held out my hand for him to reach. He took it and we headed downstairs. I told my recipe to Trisha and we both baked the cake. Safaa, Waliyha, and Zayn watched us. I had to leave early since we had school the next day. I said my goodbyes and hugged them. Then the phone rang and Trisha went to go get it she waved goodbye. Safaa sat on the couch. Left by the door was Waliyha, Zayn, and I. "So Marissa, when are we going on our double date?", Waliyha asked. "What double date?", Zayn asked seriously."Umm babe a double date with me, you, Waliyha, and David." Who's David?I want to meet this "David", he said. " He's my little brother who likes your sister and she apparently likes him back. " He chuckled. "Why are you laughing?" "It's like a mini you and me", he said. " I know, cute huh?" "Yea, but not as cute as you", he said. And that's when I started blushing hard. "Ohhhhh Marissa",Waliyha said. I changed the subject. "So when are you both available?" Zayn looked down at Waliyha and said, "Wednesday." "Sounds good, I'll tell David",I said.

"I'll pick y'all up around 6", he said. "Perfect, you'll get to meet my dad."

Zayn gulped. Waliyha joined Safaa on the couch. Angela was in the car waiting outside."It will be okay babe, he just wants to know you better." I kissed his cheek. He smiled. "I have to go now babe, I'll see you tomorrow and Wednesday." He kissed me. I hopped into the car and we drove home.

Hello guys! I hope y'all like it :)

Feedback?