Chapter 11

*Monday morning at school" "I'm going to class, see you at lunch", Angela said. "K,k", I said. I was still putting my books in my locker when suddenly I felt hands on my waist. I but the last book in and turned around. My boyfriend stood in front of me and I kissed him. It was the first time we've kissed publicly. When we pulled apart there were whistles and howls. We pulled apart both blushingly biting our lips. Zayn walked me to class and then went to his. The lunch bell rang and I sat with Zayn and his group. It was everyone except Chris. I looked around the lunch room and finally spotted him sitting with some guys. I waved to him and signaled for him to sit with us. He mouthed something I couldn't under stand. I got up and went to where he was at. I sat down next to him. "Hey Chris." "Hey Marissa", he said a bit down. "What's wrong?" "Nothing" "Then why aren't you sitting with the others?", I asked. " I just need to get away for a bit and meet new people. If there was something wrong I think Zayn should be the one telling you", he said. " You're right." "Babe", Zayn called from across the room. "I think he wants you to go back", he said. "Yea, but please put a smile on your face and lighten up", I said as I hugged him. He chuckled, "I'll try." I walked over to the table and sat down continuing lunch.

Zayn's pov: Marissa suddenly stood up and went with Chris. "Hey man you didn't have to do that", Alex said next to me. "Do what", I asked. "You know...kiss her", he said. "Yea I know", I replied. He looked at me confused. I was more focused on what Chris would tell her. I told him not to tell her anything. I don't know what'll happen. He's still mad and it's obvious he didn't want to be around us. Marissa probably just thinks he wants to hang out with other people instead he doesn't want to be involved with what I've done. I called her over before anything could happen.

Marissa's pov: the day ended with me going to Zayn's house and helping him with homework. I don't need to do my homework since I am a nerd and finished it in class. Angela went home driving my car while I went in Zayn's. When we got there I greeted Trisha, Safaa, and Waliyha. Trisha made lunch and we sat at the dining room. We ate and Zayn finished early excusing himself to take a shower. He kissed my cheek and headed upstairs. When the rest of us finished I help Trisha with the dishes. " You don't have to sweetie" "I want to", I said. She smiled and I helped her.

"Mum, can we have Marissa's cake today?", Safaa asked coming into the kitchen. "I don't know, can we?", she said looking at me. I smiled,"of course." "But first finish helping Zayn and then we'll bake." "Sounds good", i said. We finished with the dishes and Waliyha asked if she could talk to me. I said yes. We excused ourselves and headed to the swings. "How did it go?", I asked. She smiled. "it was sweet." "Awww what happened?", I asked. " I did what you said and brought it up. Apparently he felt the same and was shy to say. After I said how I felt he told me the same. He grabbed his guitar, held my hand and took me outside. It was lunchtime and we had already eaten.

He asked me to sit on the swing while he took out his guitar and started playing a song", she said." Awww", I said. She closed her eyes and sang some of the verse. It went like, " I like the sound of your voice, i like the way that you look. You give my stomach a feeling I've never experienced...." That was so sweet and sounded familiar. She sang a couple more and I was a bit surprised. The song she was singing, the one the boy sang to her, is the he poem I helped write. The song is my brothers poem, that's why he was playing his guitar the other night. Oh my gosh my brother and Waliyha like each other.