Chapter 24

*2 days later*

I was helping Lou and Angela with the boys hair. I was currently fixing Zayn's hair. We were laughing and the door opened. "Zayn have you-" Rachel stopped and saw us. "Zayn have you seen my tweet?", she innocently asked. "Not yet babe, I'll check it when I'm finished." "K", she said sitting on the couch watching us the entire time. When I was done, Zayn and the rest of the boys left to go change. I was left with Lou, Angela, and Barbie. "How are you and Zayn?", Lou asked. "We're absolutely great, I just tweeted about him", she said showing us her phone. She tweeted about Zayn, " Zayn you look hot" Was all she wrote. No good luck or have fun or supporting tweet. Angela , I , and even Lou started to fake Awww. "Well I got to go see Zayn, bye", she said out the door. "How romantic", Angela said sarcastically. We all started to laugh. "Marissa, I saw the way you were with Zayn, it looked like the two of you get along really well, almost like boyfriend and girlfriend", Lou said. "Hehe yeah", I awkwardly laughed. "What happened between you two?" she asked curiously. I told her our story and she gasped, "Oh Marissa, you and Zayn were meant to be, don't let Rachel get in your way, I don't see what Zayn sees in her and plus I think you look more like his girlfriend than she does." " Yea, but it's too late he has Rachel", I sighed. She was about to respond but a call interrupted her. She picked it up and then hung up. "The boys need us, we'll continue this later", she said out the door with Angela behind her. I later walked out and saw them from a distance fixing the boys one last time before going on stage. The boys waved for me to come over. We all grouped hugged, Elizabeth kissed Harry, Angela kissed Niall and Rachel kissed Zayn.

We all stood backstage watching our boys perform and watching them do what they love. Angela, Elizabeth and I were dancing as if we were also fans. Rachel just jumped a bit, but at least she tried. Even Lux started dancing. It was time for twitter questions. The first one was "Can you show us your stomach?" Each one of them raised their shirts. When it came to Zayn I practically bit my lip off but hid it from Rachel. Next one was," Who can jump the highest?" We all new Nialler would accomplish doing that. The third and final one was, "Do you have a girlfriend?" If so can we see them?" "We are all taken", Liam said. "You already know Danielle and Eleanor, but you haven't seen the rest yet", Louis said. Lou came over to quickly fix the girls appearance. She left Lux unattended and as a result Lux crawled on stage. "Marissa could you please get her, the girls can't go on stage yet", Lou said. I nodded my head and quickly made my way over to Lux, hopefully not noticeable. I tried to avoid being spotted but Lux just had to stop beside Zayn's foot. "Awwwww", the audience cooed. "What did we do?", Harry asked. Niall pointed at the smiling baby sitting on the floor. I walked towards her to pick her up but Zayn scooped her up before I could. He turned around to face me then back to the audience. "Guys this is Marissa", he said. The crowd started cheering and they soon started chanting, "Zarissa." I laughed and Zayn awkwardly said, " guys this is my friend Marissa, my girlfriend is Rachel. The crowd went silent and then started chanting "Rayn." I scooped Lux from Zayn's arms and walked off stage, back to where we were. The girls were ready and were brought on stage to be introduced. I handed Lou, Lux. She carried her and said, "Thank you." "No problem", I said. "Oh and by the way I ship Zarissa", she winked. We started to laugh, wow who knew their stylist would be into shipping. The girls walked offstage and we continued screaming. Rachel stood beside me and whispered in my ear, " I told you to stay away from him." I whispered back, "you cant tell me what to do." " Haha, big mistake", she spat for me to only hear. The concert was over and the boys ran to us giving a group hug. We congratulated them on their great performance like always. I wanted to take a picture because the venue looked different from the rest. It did, but I secretly wanted to treasure where people knew about "Zarissa." We walked down the backstage stairs. I turned around to see I was the last one. I was behind Rachel and Zayn. Rachel started walking slow on the steps, keeping a safe distance from Zayn. That's weird I thought, then.......................................................................................... "OW!" " a voice screamed. I looked in front of me to see that Rachel had fallen. Zayn rushed to help her. He kneeled down to her. "What happened?", he asked. "I...... was walking down the stairs..... and the person behind me..... pushed me .....", she said. "Who was behind you", he seriously said helping her up . "I think Marissa", she "weakly" said wincing at the pain from her foot. "My foot hurts", she said. Zayn carried her bridal style and screamed, "why'd you do it?" "I ... Didn't do it", I said shocked of what I was hearing. "You were the only one behind her, no need to make a lie, I want to know why you did it", he demanded. "I said I didn't do it, I didn't touch her", I said raising my voice. "Shut up and tell the truth, gosh I thought you were my friend, guess I was wrong, you're still jealous aren't you?", he spat walking away carrying Rachel. Tears streamed down my cheek one because he told me to shut up, 2 he screamed at me, and 3 because he believed her more than me. " I am your friend, I just don't know if I feel the same about you", I mumbled for no one else to hear but me.

We got on the bus, Zayn sat Rachel down on the couch getting the first aid kit. I didn't want to be in the living room, it would just be awkward. So instead I walked to my room and laid face down sobbing on my pillows. I heard the door open,but I didn't move from where I was. I felt someone sit on the bed and rub my back . It was helpful and I appreciated it. I slowly stood up to see it was Elizabeth and Angela. I hugged them immediately. "I... didn't....do.... It", I sobbed. "Shh shh it's okay hun, we know you didn't", Angela comfortably said. "

There was a knock and Elizabeth opened the door to see Niall, Harry,Louis, and Liam. They walked in and sat on my bed. They also believed me. "Why doesn't Rachel want me to get near him?", I asked. "I don't know, but we'll find out", Liam said.

*The next day*

I woke up to see Rachel was back in the living room. It was just her and me. "My leg is getting better, thanks for asking", she said. "Oh good to hear", I said with fake enthusiasm. "Lesson learned, don't get near Zayn, that goes for you, and the rest of your little friends." "What you can't do that", their his band mates", I said. "So, I'm his girlfriend, all he needs is me, no one else", she spat. Everyone walked in. Zayn avoided me since the "accident" and sat beside Rachel giving her a kiss . "How are you feeling babe?", he asked. "I'm getting better", she innocently said. "What do you want to do? We could stay home, watch movies or just talk",he said. "Ummm I was thinking maybe go shopping", she said biting her lip. "Are you able to walk around the mall?", he asked. "I heard that the more you walk, the better it gets", she said. "Oh okay then lets go, he said helping her off the couch and out the door. "Why wouldn't she rather stay and rest her "injured foot", Elizabeth questioned.

"I don't know", we all answered. Well instead of shopping the rest of us were going to bake cupcakes. It's something fun we could all do. Louis cracked the eggs. Liam was with the blender. Harry and Niall were covering them with frosting. Elizabeth and Angela were decorating them. I was instructing them and taking the cupcakes out of the oven. We were doing about 60 cupcakes since Niall insisted that we wouldn't have enough. It's better to have more than less. As we were waiting for the cupcakes to cool, Louis approached me and wiped frosting on my cheek. "Louis", I playfully said chasing him. I threw some and instead of hitting him it landed on Angela. She looked surprised and grabbed a handful aiming at me but instead hit Niall. Niall didn't want to hit her so instead he threw it at Harry. Harry grabbed some and smeared it on Elizabeth. Elizabeth threw it at the only person who wasn't frosted, Daddy Direction. He ran from her and escaped but we all surround him, and gave daddy a "big hug." Everyone was covered. The door opened, "What the heck happened?" Zayn asked. "We had some fun mate", Louis said. Zayn looked a bit down and said, "it sure look like you did." "It's okay babe, we had a nice time didn't we?", Rachel asked. "Oh umm yea", he said. "Well I got to go, told my mom I'd help her with dinner" she said kissing Zayn goodbye and not telling us anything. We cleaned up a bit and Zayn helped. He waited for all of us to take a shower and change into fresh clothes before eating one. Oh and did I mention Elizabeth also joined the tour? Well yea Harry begged for her to come, and she was finally approved. She sleeps in our room since they brought her a bed. We met Zayn at the kitchen and each grabbed a cupcake. "Mmmm", came out of everyones mouth. "This is really good", Niall said with his mouth opened eating his ? cupcake. I lost count after 6. "This is the best cupcake I've ever eaten", Elizabeth said. The rest agreed. "Babe, I'm your cupcake, why would you want to eat that one instead of me?", Harry asked playfully hurt. "Because this ones, eatable, your just kissable", Elizabeth said kissing his cheek.

Zayn ignored me throughout the night. A part of me felt sad but the other part didn't care. If he ignores me, the I can do the same to him.