Chapter 28

*5hours later*

The boys were called on stage and went after we kissed their cheeks and hugged them good luck. Zayn was distracted by something. "What's wrong?", I asked. "I'm just a bit nervous", he admitted. "It's okay, you'll do fine", I said giving him another kiss. "Lets go boys", Harry said. We watched as our boys jumped on stage. It looked like they had fun doing what they do. "Are y'all ready?", Lou asked. Elizabeth, Angela, and I nodded. "We're going to do something for you", Liam announced. The audience screamed. The lights went off and we were guided on stage to join the boys. "Ready", whispered Harry. "Ready", we said. The lights suddenly turned back on and we started dancing to the music. We were all doing the Harlem shake. The audience got loud and wild. The dance was over "What do you guys think?", Zayn asked. The audience replied by screaming even more. "It's time for twitter questions", Niall yelled. Again they screamed. We were told to stay on stage for some weird reason. "Can you do your best country accent?" "Can you rap something?" "Can you shuffle?", were the questions asked. "Marissa you can now open the cookie", Niall randomly said. I opened it. "Well, what does it say?", Liam asked. " The next question asked, you must say yes", I read off the cookie. "There's one more question left, read it Zayn", Harry said. The twitter question popped up and Zayn read what was on the screen, "Marissa, will you be my girlfriend?", he asked biting his lip. The audience was shocked and I heard gasps everywhere. Then suddenly they started screaming "yes." I was shocked and said, " I have no other choice do I? I-I , yes I'll be your girlfriend Zayn", I said. Everyone cheered and I heard Lou yell "Zarissa." The crowd heard and started chanting it. Zayn ran over to me and kissed me. Whistles came from the boys and screams from the girls. We pulled a part and Zayn said, "I want to sing you something." "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh", the crowd whispered. Zayn grabbed my hand, looked into my eyes, took a deep breath and sang, "It makes your lips so kissable, and your kiss unmissable, your fingertips so touchable and your eyes irresistible" Omg, this is what he said before our first kiss I thought as I covered my mouth with my hands. The boys joined him and helped him finish off the song. When he was finished I hugged him . I started crying and he noticed. He tilted my head up and said," please don't cry, I don't like seeing a pretty girl shed tears." He told me that when we were in the Ferris wheel. I smiled at him and kissed him passionately. Everyone "Awwwwed", at us. I pulled away biting his lip knowing he liked it. "Give it up for Zarissa", Niall screamed. We had to get off stage soon to let the boys finish,but Zayn still held my hand and didn't want to let go. "The faster you let go, the faster you'll finish", I giggled. He immediately let go and watched my every step as I walked off stage. I enjoyed the rest of the concert. I had some things to tell him about today, after he finished. This arena was not only where "Zarissa", was accidentally misunderstood, it was also where it started . I will surely remember it for good.

This is not the end, but it almost is :/