"What the? Where is she?!"

You suddenly popped up from behind and stuffed a bucket full of cold water at ben.

"Aaaaaaahhh! I'm drowning! Help me Y/N!"

You laugh your butt off as you watch Ben run around the backyard with a bucket on his head, screaming.

Dr.smiley: "Get away from me!"

You were running around your house with a "KILLER" (or smiley in disguise) on your trail. Yeah. Smiley was pranking you. You took a good look at the "killer" as you hide. Then it suddenly hits you......... It was smiley who was trying to "kill" you. You just really recognized him by his hair -_-. You suddenly took a sprint for Smiley's office as the "intruder" chases you. As soon as you entered, you snatched the brand new tools Smiley bought yesterday.

"Smiley. I know that's you! Don't make me break these!" You threatened ad you gestured for the tools.

Smiley ignored your warning and slowly advances towards you. You had no choice, you grabbed a nearby hammer and start hitting his tools with it.

"Sh*t! Not my babies!"

"(Smirks) oops! I accidentally broke it! (Breaks a shiny scalpel)"

"Noooo! Not my scalpel!"

"Ooooh. What's this? Aaah! A hacksaw! It looks shiny.... Not for long! (Starts hitting the hacksaw with the hammer)"

Uh-huh.... Smiley lost it. He went down crying like a baby. You felt that you were gonna laugh, but you hold it back. You went up to Smiley and hugged him really tight.

"Sorry smile. I'll buy you some better tools. You like that?"

Smiley just nods shyly. But still, you can't erase the image of smiley crying like a baby XD.

Masky: Masky decides to prank you back by crashing a pie into your face. You were in your bedroom at that time, and you knew what will happen. So you bake a fresh  cheesecake for masky while he's out to buy a pie. Why'd you ask that? Well, you are planning to smack the cheesecake to his face, and plus, that is his favorite food.

*time skip*

"Oooh Y/N. I got a surprise for you! Please come out"

You let a big smirk spread across your face. You cautiously went to your door, cake at the ready. As soon as Masky opened the door, you smashed the cake right into his face, making him stumble backward.

"Aw man!"

"(Chuckles) had a nice dessert?"

"D*mn you're fast!"

"Oh! That pie is for me?"

"Yup! But since you beat me first.... Twice I guess, I won't smack this to your face anymore"

You giggled as you kissed masky by the cheek, making him blush.

"Let's eat the pie? I'm hungry though"

"Yeah... In fact, we got a LOT of LEFTOVERS to eat ^_^"

Hoody: "this'll be WAY too fun"

Hoody was putting cooking oil around the kitchen floor so in case if you enter, you'll slip. This will be his prank revenge on you. He didn't know that you were watching all the time.

*30 minutes later*

You were just finished in wrapping saran wrap around the kitchen's entranceway. You know what they say, 'double the prank, double the effect (does that sound even right? XD). You hid underneath the kitchen table and let out a fake scream. You heard heavy footsteps coming in your way.

"Oof!"

Hoody passed through the saran wrap, causing the saran wrap to stick all over his body. To make it worse, he slipped from the cooking oil. You let out a big laugh as you watch hoody's failure attempts to get up.

"How's it going hoods?" You mocked

"Not quite Good. How did you even know I'm doing this?"

"I watched you a while ago, didn't you noticed?"

"Oh......"

"Striiikkee two!" You said cheerfully as you help hoody back up.

Ticci Toby: You heard that Toby will prank you from your sleep by setting up a lot of fireworks in your room. So while he was out, you hid a big sound system in his large closet. Lucky for you, he didn't check the closet at all.

*2AM*

It was really quiet. You peeked inside toby's bedroom. Yes, he's asleep. You let out a deep breath and pushed the play button for the sound system. The sound system came booming in like there is no tomorrow. You saw Toby screaming like a girl as he got out of his bed in a panic. What's even better is that (Favorite song) A.K.A Toby's most hated song was playing.

"Make it stoooopp!"

You finally stopped playing the sound system.

"Having a nice late morning?" You teased

"I-I swear! I could  have a heart attack woman!" Said toby while he twitched uncontrollably.

"So You won't prank me anymore?"

"Heck no! I still will!"

"Ok then. Guess I'll just play (favorite song) again"

"Ok ok, I won't! Just don't do that again."

You just laugh at his state and gave him a warm hug.

Heeey! Sup' wattpaders? If you guys are familiar  with any of these pranks I mentioned, I'm sorry if I lack originality. Not trying to be a plagiarist. Hope ya'll understand. Hope you guys enjoy. See you soon wattpaders ;)