Quick Intro

Pattie and Jeremy are happily married, have a two beautiful Two year old's, Izzy and Milo. Yes, twins. The little ones kept them both very busy, but they enjoyed the company, since their son's had began to move on.

Derek was away at college, in a completely different state, Hunter attending the same college as himself. Things between the two were going great, but Derek wasn't completely sure about things. It never felt right.

Spencer was close to graduating college, while also working with NASA, which had always been a huge dream of his - of course, currently he was just an assistant, but he loved it nonetheless. He tried his best to hide the feelings he had for Derek, having a few boyfriends along the way.

Jason was living in his own apartment in the city with Nash, Luke and Ashton, working at a ticket booth in a Broadway stage house. He didn't mind the job at all, and it just meant more money in his pocket for when he spent weekends with Justin.

Justin was still living at home, being sixteen and all. He was still the innocent flower he was, and still absolutely in love with Jason.

What surprised them the most was the support of their parents.

Pattie and Jeremy both knew about their kids romance adventures. Pattie did take a while to accept that her baby was in love, and growing up - she never really wanted to let go of Justin.
Jeremy was overly accepting of the two, in fact, he even compromised the whole Justin and Jason spending weekends together.

Things seemed to be going great...

But it's nearing Christmas, and oh boy, family gatherings never felt so awkward!

Author's Note; Okay, so this is kind of mostly going to be about Jason and Justin, with a side of Sperek.

I also want to add, that since there was a time hop, Justin is still a virgin, despite the hand job and such from book one.

But seriously, sorry about the shitty intro I've always sucked at them. Enjoy anyway!

Vote, fan, review x