I opened my eyes, seeing his face focused forward. He moved his gaze down to mine as he set me on the bed.

I turned on my side, my back facing him as I snuggled one pillow close to my body, burying my head in the other. I felt as the sheets were swept from underneath me.

And then there was a dip behind me as Klaus entered himself into the covers with me.

He lifted the blanket up to my shoulder, his warm breath on the back of my neck.

I shivered, feeling his hand snake under my left arm as he pulled me into his body.

"How is the princess doing?" He spoke softly. I could hear a smile in his voice.

But I shut my eyes, trying to ignore the fact that he was spooning me because his body fit against mine perfectly, and it was even more comforting, his body on mine.

No dirty thoughts, Jade.

"Our dear Stefan told us how you are panicking."

"I am not panicking." I mumbled.

"Right. Panicking is just a synonym for how you are feeling."

"Its natural for me to be feeling nervous about this."

"Why? You created the plan. Its all on you if we fail." He said.

Ouch.

"Thanks, Klaus."

I gasped as I felt his hands grip my body and flip me around to face him. He smirked at my shocked face as we were inches apart. His warm breath fanned my face as he chuckled.

"Say, shall we go skinny dipping in the jacuzzi?" He asked.

My eyes widened. Is he being serious?

"What kind of question is that?"

"I'm being serious, love."

"No! Absolutely not!" I said in disgust, pushing him from me.

"The more you deny sweetheart, the harder it ma-

-stop right there." I said, sitting up.

Klaus chuckled.

I rolled my eyes, climbing out of breath. I found my luggage at the corner of the room, walking over to it. I felt Klaus' eyes dig into me as I opened my suitcase, rummaging through it. I smiled when I felt the thin pieces of clothing in my hand.

I pulled out my plain black two piece, turning around and swinging it intentionally in front of Klaus. His eyebrow rose up as he watched me with a glint of mischievousness in his eyes.

I smirked at him. "You are not getting in that jacuzzi with me. But you can sit there and watch me as you please." I said, walking into the bathroom to change out of my baggy sweatpants and shirt. Klaus chuckled at my words as I shut the door, changing into my bikini.

I put my hair up into a messy bun, then rummaging through the cabinet and digging out a towel.

Leaving my clothes on the ground, I walked out of the bathroom, ignoring the fact that I could literally feeling Klaus' eyes burn into my skin.

I dipped into the jacuzzi, sighing at the feel of the warm, almost hot water on my skin. I stretched out my legs, leaning back and relaxing my head on the edge of the jacuzzi.