CHAPTER 20: HOW CLOSE?

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: THE ITALICIZED SENTENCES ARE SPOKEN BY THE CHARACTERS IN FILIPINO...SO YEAH..)

IT WAS ALREADY THE DAY OF THE TRIP...

UGH I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M STUCK WITH THIS ANNOYING BOY...

We were entering the bus..."Hey Cherie, Which seat do you prefer?" He asked..."Uhmm, I don't know...Maybe in the middle row?" I said. "No, I mean which do you prefer the seat near the window or the seat near the aisle?" , "Oh, uhmm..." If I seat near the window he'll corner me then pest me again and gain ughhhh...

"Near the aisle..." I answered. "Hm, but I think you should seat near the window since you're a girl...girls don't seat near aisles." WHAT? "Uh, okay..." I said. But he just asked me where should I seat ... WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM ...

We are supposed to head to a hotel..."Hey, do you know the hotel that we're visiting is where I  was staying at? It was also the place where I met a beautiful looking girl named Cherie.." he said then gave me a smirk."Oh yeah, I remember the place..." I asked. "I wish I could see you again wearing a dress and looking so beautiful. " he whispered...

"You really have bad taste don't ya?" I said.

"I don't have bad taste, in fact I find you pretty all the time..." then he cornered me then leaned to me closer...I pushed him slowly..."What's so beautiful about me?" then I laughed. "PFFT, HAHAHA... seriously you're wasting your looks on me..." I said with a poker face... "Oh so now you're saying I'm handsome...You're already turning me on..." He whispered to my ears...his lips touched my ears and it gave me shivers..."We are meant for each other..." he whispered. "Pfft, no way... " I said. 

 "I'm sleepy, can I rest on your shoulder?" He asked suddenly then he yawned... "..." I didn't reply. He rested his head not waiting for my reply.. PFFT..

Our classmates who're in front of our seat truned to us then teased me..."Ohh, I envy you Cherie!" Clarissa whispered..."Huh?" I said..."Can we switch places?" they asked pfft sure! "Uh, sure!" I said then Ryouichi pulled my arm..."I love this pillow..." Is he dreaming? EH?? "Aww, he's so cute!" my two classmates whispered...

"What's cute?" some of my classmates asked then they were approaching us even while the bus was moving..."Aww... Ryouichi's so cuutee!" they chorused..."Cherie, lets switch seats!" the girls kept asking me that...but Ryouichi won't let go of my arm... "Ryouichi, I'm gonna switch places!" I whispered... "Stay here..." , "Wow, he spoke in Filipino!" , "How cuute!" they were all looking at him. 

UGHH Ryouichi won't lose his grip of my arm..."Don't leave me..." he said. "Girls! what's the commotion all about?" Our professor asked with his mic. "Go back to your seats..."

I can't move, he already cornered me... "Hey, are you alright sleeping like this?" I whispered..."Why do you want me to rest my head on your lap instead?" he suddenly opened his eyes then lifted he head up..."Uhm...no not really." . Then he smirked "Your arm is so soft..." then he gripped again my arm and hugged then he rested his head again on my shoulder. "You're so perfect Cherie..." He suddenly said. "What?" I pretend not to hear.

Suddenly he hugged me  and I can't move already. I was like his stuffed teddy-bear... "Cherie,your body is so warm..." he whispered to my ears... His body was warm too...and I felt like it , how he hugged me... WAIT WHAT? HUH? WHAT THE HECK?

We already arrived...Ryouichi was still sleeping..."Dude, wake up!" I whispered..."Huh?" then he looked outside... "Oh, we're here...".

"Students arranged in two lines!" our professor shouted.

"Don't fool around the hotel all right? Stay with your partners all the time..." Our professor shouted. 

"Hear that? Professor said that we should be together so stay close to me..." Ryouichi said..."Whatever..."