CHAPTER 9: WHO IS SHE?

RRRRIIIIIIINGGG!!!

Ugh... It's already Monday? I stopped my alarm. Ughhh... I don't have motivation to go to my new college!  "Heey! Wake up already..." Kento said "Oh, c'mmon..." I said pulling my blanket so that he will give up waking me up. But then he pulled it down. "Your dad's gonna kill you if you won't go to school!" He said with a firm voice. "Fine..." I said then he threw me a towel. "Oww!" I said. "I'll wait for you outside the hotel.." Kento said. 

I showered and changed my clothes. I wore a  black long-sleeves shirt with a hoodie on it and pants. I rolled my sleeves up my arms since it's kinda hot outside. Ughh... I hate going to school... Well atleast there are girls but then LECTURES, LECTURES... I have to study Business Management...

I headed to where Kento was. "Hey, can I drive?" I said to him. "No... Your dad doesn't trust you when it comes to driving." He said. "Oh c'mmon, Kento, he's not here!" I said then he replied "No, you don't even know where's your school..." he said. Ughh... all my friends in Japan has their own cars even if I am richer than them. I saw my books they're so heavy and thick... Ughh... I hate studying... Yes I am pretty smart but then I'm too lazy I don't even care if my grades decreases. 

Then we arrived at school, it was really big, bigger than my previous college. When I stepped out of the car people were astonished as if to see a prince. "So, where's my classroom?" I asked Kento, "I'll show you, follow me..." he answered. We headed to the classroom. I saw a proffessor lecturing then he saw Kento and I. "Oh you must be the transfer student?" He said "Yes sir." I said. "Welcome... I'll introduce you to your classmates." then I saw Kento give me a thumbs up then leave. "Here is your new classmate, Ryouichi Usui." he said "Hi I'm Ryouichi Usui, nice to meet all of you..." I said then people started whispering I looked at all of them when suddenly I saw the pretty girl that I've seen last friday night at the hotel. She looks like she has seen someone familliar then our eyes met, she looked away. I wonder why doesn't she look beautiful today, she looks just like a nerdy college student unlike the last time I saw her, she also wears glasses. 

I was assigned to seat on the front row where a beautiful girl beside me, she just looked like my ex. 

"H-hey... Nice to meet you! I'm Kaylyn..." she offered her hand for a handshake, then I shooked her hand "Hi, nice to meet you Ms. gorgeous!" I said teasingly. Then she blushed and laughed "You look good too!" she said with a pretty smile. I'm remembering my ex becaue of her, I think I won't like her even if she's pretty. I kept on thinking about the girl named Sherie... She sat on the middle row, I kept on looking back to glance at her. My first impression of her was that she was popular because of her good looks especially because of her beautiful smile. But why is she isolated?

"Class, I will divide you into 5 groups." Our proffessor said. I was with Kaylyn, I don't know why she's with me... I know she's from group four and I'm from group 5... We are assigned to places to start a project. Our group was beside Sherie's group. I kept looking at her because I still wonder why she's not like Kaylyn a popular cheerful girl. "Uhmm... Ryouichi... Are you okay?" Kaylyn asked. "Uhhm yeah...I was just wondering about that girl." I pointed at Sherie, "Is she popular?" I asked. "What are you talking about? She would never be popular. You will be very unlucky if you were to be one of her group mates." she said.

Kaylyn told me her experience when Sherie became one of her groupmates. "She left our group project at home, that's why we got a failing grade." she said then I replied "Why did you assigned it to her when you already know that she's not that responsible..." I said, wait what did I just say... Kaylyn replied back "Well, to show her  that she needs to be responsible." she said "Ohh..." I replied. "Uhm... Hey, hang with us at the cafeteria during lunch, okay?" she said then I replied "Oh, uhmm sorry... I need sometime alone. I want to explore the school by myself first." I said then gave her a smirk.  "Hmm... maybe I can tour you." She said . "No thanks, really don't bother." I said. Then some groupmates looked at us as if they were surprised then a classmate of mine whispered to me "Psst... No one has ever refused Kaylyn. She's one of every boy's dream girl..." he said.

"Really... Well I find someone more interesting than her." then I glanced at Sherie who was looking at me, again our eyes met, I think she gave me a faint smile?

"Hey...  can you show me the campus..." I said to the classmate of mine who just whispered at me. "Hmm... I thought you want to explore it by yourself. Oh by the way my name's Benedict." he said. "I wanted to get rid of her..." I said "Really? Are you sure? You know with your good looks you might even stole Kaylyn  from Enrique, her boyfriend..."  Benedict said with a surprise look on his face. 

I eventually became friends with Benedict and he introduced me to some of his friends.

"Hi I'm Richard." "Francis..."."Carlo". We sat to a table and Benedict asked me a random question. " Hey, by the way, Ryo. Who do you call someone who's more interesting than Kaylyn?" he said. "Her name's Sherie?" I said. All of them gave me a surprised look... "What?" I said. "You don't have taste bro..." Francis said "You're wasting your looks bro..." Carlo said "C'mmon, Ryouichi, why not court Kaylyn instead?" Benedict said. "I don't think so... Why won't you like Sherie?" I said. " Well, she's not really pretty..." Benedict said, "I think she's socially awkward..." Richard said, "She's not interesting..." Francis said, "I don't even think she has talents, she's also a geek!" Carlo said. I gave them an uniterested face... "I'll prove to you she's interesting!" I said."Suit yourself Ryo...You're one of a kind..." Benedict said. 

YES, I'M ONE OF A KIND...