1.6 • Different

Start from the beginning

"Ms Trainor, I seemed to notice that you weren't paying attention in my class."

"W-what?"

"You. You were doodling in that notebook of yours. You weren't paying attention. But, I looked you up on the school system, you get good grades in this class, and most of your classes at that. You're a smart girl, but don't take that for granted. I want to test you on what we did this lesson. You get all of the questions right and I won't make you do a quiz at the end of every lesson, but you get so much as one wrong. You stay after class." He folded his arms across his lips and raised an eyebrow while smirking. I only just noticed that he had a slit in his eyebrow, what is that? Some sort of scar? I'm not sure. But, he's the teacher, I'm the student, he's in charge blah, blah, blah ... He set a test down in front of me and I sigh, biting my bottom lip and beginning the test. It was fairly easy if I'm honest. Simple questions. Simple answers. I got 10 out of 10. Score. But, when I finished the test he leaned dangerously close to my face, our lips now just centimeters apart. It took all my self-control not to kiss him right there. But I managed it. Apparently, he did not. His lips caught mine in a searing kiss, I stood up from where I was sat and he pushed my up against the wall. We were so locked in this mad, passion filled kiss ; so enthralled by the fact that our lips were pressed against the others in this insane make out session. In the classroom. With the teacher. No. This is so wrong. Too wrong. On too many levels.

"No, Charlie." I muttered against his addictive lips, pushing lightly on his chest. He pulled away from me and we stood there panting and breathless like a pair of fools. We locked eye contact, his auburn eyes with my emerald ones. And it that moment I didn't care for the consequences, I wanted him and only him. But I couldn't. No. It's too wrong. Or is it? ...

Yes. Yes it is. Don't go there with the teacher, Meghan. That little voice in my head piped up. Oh go away good conscience! Where's the devil that will sit on my shoulder and tell me to do it despite the consequences?! I want that guy!

Charlie's lips were red and swollen, as were mine I assumed. My lipstick was smudged against - and around - his sweet, pink lips. Oh how I'd love to kiss them again ...
It's so wrong! It's so wrong!!
But if it's so wrong why did it feel so right when we were locked in our own fairy-tale kingdom, locked in a passion-filled dream. Why did that feel so good?

Oh fuck it. I don't care how bad what I was about to do was. The feeling of his lips against mine ... his tongue exploring my mouth ... it was so pleasurable. Too pleasurable. More so than listening to that stupid, high pitched, annoying voice sat in the back of your mind, just sat, waiting for you to do something bad. Fuck you voice. I'm going to defy you and do what I want. So I did.

I grabbed a fist of material from his plain white t-shirt in my hand a pulled his lips down to meet mine and once again we were trapped in this totally different universe. Nobody existed but us. Nobody and nothing. We were floating high up in the sky on cloud nine, totally blissful. He pulled away from me.

"Not here." He mumbled against my lips still. I nodded in agreement.

"Okay." I whispered to him, our eyes still aimlessly staring into the others.

"All the teachers are going out tonight, come to my room."

"Well, not all the teachers." I giggled, indicating to his obvious presence in the room. He chuckled.

"Yeah, well I don't count!" He defended.

"Oh so you're not a teacher now?" I sass.

"I am but-" I cut him off with :

"I win."

"Win what?"

"I don't know, I just win." I shrug, laughing. He laughed too. Then we talked for a little longer, about nothing really. Nothing ; everything. What's the difference? Can't be much. Just as I was leaving he whispered, "9 o'clock" in my ear making chills spread to my spine and I shivered, gulping and nodding as an indication that I understood. He smirked at me and his brown eyes glistened with mischief. I gulped again. What has he got planned.

After that, I returned to my dorm room. Here, Ashley interrogated me, "Where have you been ... why are you smiling ... why this and why that. Why can't she just shut up? That's what I don't have. I love her like a sister, but she can be a little overbearing. Just a tad. The clock couldn't have ticked slower. I watched intently as the hours clawed by, one by one. Tick tock tick tock tick tock ... Until eventually the clock made it to 9.

"I gotta go." I muttered to Ashley.

"No questions asked." I warned her. "You owe me one." She huffed and slumped back on her bed.

"Whatever." She mumbled, turning over to once again focus on her phone. I silently congratulated myself for remembering the deal made between us some months back and tiptoed out of my dorm and into the teacher area. I opened and closed the door behind me. I couldn't see Charlie. Where was he? Then I felt those oh so familiar lips crash against my own and I melted into the searing, enchantingly addicting kiss placed upon me.

"Jump." Charlie mumbled. I did so and he helped me wrap my legs around his waist, and we stayed there, just making out for a solid 10 minutes. It was then that Charlie put me down and my shirt was removed, as was his. Then my pajama bottoms were forgotten, as were his army surplus jogging bottoms. My bra was expertly unhooked and thrown across the room, probably strewn across a chair. Something like that. Now laying down on the bed, I moaned as Charlie kissed every inch of me, stopping as he reached my plain black, lacy panties.

"Charlie! I n-need you know." I whispered it and he pulled them off, then his own, and rolled on a condom. It was happening, this was really happening. Oh. My. God. He entered me slowly and my back involuntarily arched up towards him and he smirked. Going faster and faster until one last thrust and I came undone in his arms. He rolled off me. Both of us breathless.

"I was right." I whispered, still panting.

"About what?"

"I thought today was going to be special, different. I was right."

He nodded, "You most certainly were Ms Trainor."

A/N: Woo! I quite like this one! Obviously, it's not my opinion that counts, it's your guys', so comment whatcha think.
Ciao for now, ~Faye xx