Winter Wonderland

Start from the beginning

"Dean. I know who you are. What I'm wondering is why you are in my house"

"Oh um. I'll leave." Dean went to turn away but I tighten my grip on his arm not letting him leave."

"No Dean stay. Mom Dean is here to spend some time with his daughter and I as a family. If that's a problem them I will take Anna and we will be leaving"

She looked at me when back to dean then back at me.

"I only have one room free since your brother moved back in..."

"We will share a room" I felt dean's eyes on me but I continued to keep eye contact with my mom.

"Very well then. Get your things and place them up stairs and to the left. Dinner will be in an hour and your father should be home soon just a warning. Come on Anna let's go check on dinner" my mom held Anna's hand and walked away.

Dean exhaled loudly causing me to giggle.

"The worst isn't over yet. We still have to deal with my dad."

We grabbed our stuff from the car and put it in my old bedroom. There was still old wrestling posters band merch and old pictures of me and friends all over the wall. Dean sat down on my bed looking all around smiling. I sat down next to him looking at everything as well.

"Why are you smiling.?" I looked at him and he looked at me and smiled

"Just looking at your room I don't know it makes me smile seeing all the thing you used to love."

I laughed

"Okay come on dinner should almost be done."

We sat down at the table and then everyone soon join. My father looked right at me and then at Dean.

"Heather...."

"Father...."

"don't start. You know what I'm going to say don't you?"

"That mom's cooking is amazing" I smirk trying to lighten the mood

A see a small smile on my dad's face

"Of course it is but that's not where I'm getting at." he raised an eyebrow and nodded his head in deans direction

"Daddy this is Dean"

Dean looked up and held his hand out to my dad. My dad just looked at him and ignored it.

"I'm familiar with him. Why is he here though. Are you two together?"

"Grandpa he's her to play with me. Your getting to old to play" Anna says making everyone laugh.

We all are dinner and my brother took Anna to bed so my parents could have an adult conversation with us.

"So Dean. Why are you not in a relationship with the mother of your child?" my dad asks gaining a glare from me

"Dad!!"

"What I feel it's a fair question don't you?"

"Well Mr Smith...."

"Dean you don't have to answer him." I said and Dean looked at me

"I believe he should." he dad crossed his arms

"You left her alone with a kid now your around the least you could do is make an honest woman out of her don't you think?"

"Dad seriously stop"

"Hush Heather." my mom tells me and I roll my eyes

"What's wrong with my daughter Dean. Is she not good enough for you" he raised his eyebrow at Dean

Dean looked at me and then my dad. I felt so bad for him.

"No sir your daughters perfect really"

"Just not perfect for you?" my mom joined in

"No no. She's more than perfect for me believe me if I could I'd give anything to be with her and Anna as a family you have no idea."

Dean spoke honestly and it made me feel a warming sensation in my body. I've never herd him speak like this before.

"Then why are you two not together I don't understand. You owe it to yourselves and to that little girl you know."

"I agree and I wanted.... I mean I still want that but..."

"There's no room for buts in life son it's either you want it or you dont. And I can tell you dont. You wanna be single with no responsibilities."

"No. I dont I want Heather more than anyone knows you don't understand." Dean spoke aggressively

"Then make us understand" my dad started to take a tone and I could see the frustration growing in deans eyes.

"Dad stop okay" I sighed

"No Heather why is this loser even in your life." my mom chimed in

"Because he's the father of my child and I love him" I yelled out

Everyone looked at me

"Then why aren't you two together then. Clearly if you love him then its his fault you aren't together!"

"NO DAD IT'S MINE. IT'S MY FAULT OKAY? Dean wanted to be with me and I told him no."

"Why would you?" my dad questioned

Dean looked at me and I couldn't read his eyes. I wasn't about to tell them he got another girl pregnant so they could make a fool out of him some more. Dean stood up for me and it was my turn to pay him back for it. Oh well Everyone was going to find out sooner or later.

"Because I'm seeing someone!" 

Deans mouth flew open in shock. My mom smiled excitedly and my dad just looked at me emotionless

"Who?" my dad asked

"Corey Graves."

"The guy that lives on your street with all the tattoos?" my dad questioned

I nodded

"I see. I've had about enough excitement for one night. Goodnight."

My dad left and my mom kissed me goodnight. We made our way to my old bedroom and shut the door.

Dean put some blankets down on the air mattress next to my bed and changed.

"Dean I'm standing right here" I covered my eyes and he laughed

"Oh come on Heather it's nothing you haven't seen before. But if you want feel free to take a peak i think I'm more toned now then I was back then." he winked

How did I know he winked? Cause I was peaking of course. I couldn't couldn't help it. I got changed as well and climbed into bed.

"Heather?"

"Yes Dean?"

"Thanks for telling your parents your with Corey even though you've only been on that one date. You really took the heat off me."

"Your welcome" I said blankly

"Have you talked to him since that one word answer text?" he asked

Does the clearly not see I already know that he deleted the text message? It angered me so much he was still going on with this innocent act.

"Nope" I simply said.

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight Dean."

I let all the excitement in being together with Anna cloud my judgment and the soul purpose of this trip. I'm going to get Dean to confess one way or another.