"You aren't gonna interrupt me again?" I asked, trailing my gaze along his torso before landing on his face.

He smirked at me. I felt my face turn red as I smiled, looking back down in embarrassment.

"If you start your sentence off with a frown again, I won't just interrupt you." He spoke the last part so deeply that I snapped my head up to look at his flaming crystal orbs.

"What will you do then?" I asked, nervous under the intensity and heat of his gaze.

He broke out into a wicked smirk.

"I'll have my way with you. And you will enjoy it." Klaus had pushed me down onto the bed, propping himself above me with his elbows, his body dangerously close to mine.

I met his gaze with equal intensity.

I won't deny the fact that I want him. I know I would enjoy it.

I mean, its Klaus Mikaelson, for god's sake. Who wouldn't want him?

But now is not the time. If it were a different time, maybe, just maybe, I would let him have his way with me.

I gave Klaus a small smile before pushing him off me, sitting myself upright.

I turned to face him, keeping up the most serious expression I could. He watched me amused.

"We have to go back to New Orleans."

It was Klaus' turn to frown.

"We've only been here for a few days, and you want to go back already?"

"Its not safe here. Going back to New Orleans is just the same." I implied.

"Why?"

"Silas is in trouble."

Klaus' eyes widened slightly at the realization.

"Ah. Absolutely not."

"Klaus, Jason is back. And he's-

-I've heard."

"Then you know we have to go back!" I pleaded with him.

"No. Absolutely not."

"Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah are in danger. If we don't go back-

-they can take care of themselves. Just like Silas can take care of himself."

I groaned.

"Klaus, you're not understanding my-

-I completely understand. You want to save Silas." Klaus' tone was angry.

"And everyone else in New Orleans. Jason will do anything to get Jade Margaret back. And he thinks I have her. Please, Klaus, I am begging you-

-No." He snapped, glancing at me. His crystal blue eyes swarmed with a gold tint.

"Why are you being so childish!" I yelled at him.