she can bare the glares

Three years later

She drove down the familiar roads, the curving of the pavement and the flowing of the green trees.

She could barley remember how it was here, things that happened in Austin seemed to be the only thing important.

She turned down a street that led under a old bridge, she passed a high school.

Weather looked over her shoulder at the school, something seemed familiar about it; but she couldn't put her finger on it.

The only reason she had came back to Washington was to see her father, that had just gotten out of jail.

She looked at the gps that led her to the place where they were going to meet up, to talk about things.

As she passed a pizza parlor, a old brick red van parked in the front caught her eye.

And that's when the memories of this damn town came rushing back.

She suddenly forced her wheel to the left, nearly hitting a passing car, but successfully entered the parking lot. She roughly parked her Impala in a spot, and scrambled out of the car.

She jogged to the front door, the bell jingling when it opened.

She stopped in her tracks when her eyes met with his.

He looked up, his arm extended across the seat, relaxed.

His facial expressions changes completely from a smolder to a shocked look.

Weather could barley recognize him, he had grown hair around his lip, his hair in general was longer and darker, his facial bone structure was stronger, and more manlier.

When she left he was a boy, and when she came back, a man had taken his place.

They held eye contact for what felt like hours, before he looked away.

She watch as he leaned across the table slowly, to talk to the woman who sat in front of him.

Weather couldn't see her face, only the back of her black hair and pale skin.

After he finished his words, he kiss the woman on the cheek, and got up from the booth.

Weathers heart begin to pound, as he walked towards her.

Before she knew it, he grabbed her arm and pulled her out the shop.

The bell ringing.

He pulled her around the corner, his glare digging daggers into her.

He snatched his hand from her arm, as they stood facing each other on the side of the building.

Weathers lip shook, What was she supposed to say?

His glare deepened, his perfect eyebrows knitting together.

He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

He groaned loudly, pinching the bridge of his nose, as he stepped back to pace.