School drools but rain rools

A/N- at the nine page mark, (you can see the pages at the bottom of the screen) please listen to the video, just scroll to the right of the picture of the bike in the rain. Thank you so much for reading!

Saturn ate with him at the small wooden table, her dark hair falling in her face, as she stuffed her mouth with pancakes. She watched as he enjoyed the meal more than she did, every time he took a bite, he smiled widely.

It was the first time she's seen him smile.

"Do you want to go to school today? Or wait another week?" She asked him through a mouthful.

He shrugged, "I guess."

He dreaded the moment he had to go back to school, a completely new school. He had to make new friends, and forget about the old ones.

He sighed, as his finished his last bite of hash brown. "I'll go get ready or something."

Saturn immediately regretted bringing up the subject, she wanted to see that smile on his face every second of every day.

He walked to his room, looked through the oversized clothes he now owned, and decided on a thick navy blue park with a blue shirt under it, and his jeans. He put on his now ash covered, blood stained, Chuck Taylor's. He walked out of the door to the bathroom they shared. He brushed his teeth with a new toothbrush and toothpaste, he flossed and ran his fingers over his hair, pushing it upwards and out of his face. He turned his head to see eight black stitches still on his cheekbone, but the cut on his lip healed, and the black eye only appeared under his tear duct, and it was a faint blue.

It sorta looked like only one dark circle under his eye, he thought to himself.

He exited the bathroom and down the hall to the kitchen. Saturn handed him five pills, all different shapes and colors. He popped them all in his mouth, rushing to the the sink, and turning it on. He ducked under and used the water to swallow the pills, turning it off as he gagged slightly.

He then grabbed his now fixed glasses off the counter, and a bag they had prepared for him.

"Are you ready?" River asked. She nodded, putting on some slippers. She grabbed the keys from the table and he followed her out the door. She got in the drivers side and turned on the engine, he hopped into the passenger side, shutting his door behind him.

"Are you sure you wanna do this today?" She said, turning on the windshield whippers.

He nodded, clutching the back pack in his arms. They left the driveway and rode to school, she made a left and drove all the way down a rode, to a stop sign.

"I'm not going to drive you to school everyday okay? So just remember this rout." She looked over at him, "You know how to drive write?" She said with a sheepish smile.

He nodded.

She past the stop sign and drove down a empty town and through a small bridge, then down another lone rode, till she turned on her right, entering a small school.

Forks high school.

River felt a sudden sharp stab of panic in his chest, he was petrified.

She parked in a empty spot, getting out with him, and walking him to the front office. The school was completely different from Orange County High, it was smaller, the lights seemed to be dimmer, the halls are shorter and the stairs only led to one classroom, not a whole other hallway.

The lady at the front desks ask for his name, "River Phoenix." He muttered. She gave Saturn papers to sign, and Saturn passed it to him, he signed the bottom in cursive.