entry one

February 27, 1988

people

This is my first journal, and so my last.

The reason I will only have one journal is: they are made for writing down unfortunate events in your life, while my life in near future will not hold adverse happenings; but only marvelous circumstances.

Therefor I will not need a journal to write disconsolate confabulation.

What brings me to write in this journal you ponder?

Well I had punched a boy.

Promptly you would most likely say, 'punching someone isn't something to lament about' but however, being someone that has never been in a fight before ( subtract the incident in Florida ) this is a very keen subject.

That accountable leads to my next botheration, people always are around.

People as in the student who went after me, or as in Saturn my aunt.

People always seem to connect with my sorrowful life, never leaving me alone.

Johnny and his horrid games, Mrs. Vermont and her excessive need to be there, Saturn and her high hopes, Weather and her beautiful individuality.

My life happens to be spiraling into a black abyss of continuous people, only to be seeking a time to itself.

In all truthfulness, to write about my problems in a way to aid them, seems to have no ending in sight.