I do wanted to meet him, but I didn't know where he is nor where mom and dad is.

As soon as we arrived home, I put the sleeping Dongjae on his bed, he was asleep the whole way back to the house so I had no other choice but to carry him.

I walked back to my shared room, rhe one I used to share with my sister before she... passed away.

Our room seems neat at the first glance, but dusts started piling up and the air in our room was no longer clean, it was a mixture of humid and dirty.

"Well, it's better to clean rather than being overly stressed..." I sighed and proceed to go out to get the cleaning utensils.

After what seems like half an hour of cleaning, our room felt nice once again.

I bent over to clean under my sister's bed, I took several box out to make it easier for me to clean but a particular box caught my attention.

There was a writing on top of the box's lid, it was written "Mission Impossible : Tracing the Past" which made me laugh because my sister tends to write stupid things over some important things.

She's an animator, which means she's creative and have an open mind about stuffs which also means she's also weird and irrational... most of the times.

We share almost everything together and to be honest, I have never seen this particular box, ever. Even before she was rushed into the hospital.

Nevertheless, out of curiosity I open the lid to see a pink letter on top dozens of files and other envelopes, "what the hell is this..." I mumbled to myself.

I open the letter and read it,

'Dear Jungah/Natasha/idiot

THIS IS HUGE MAN!!!
Nahh, not that huge, but could still be considered as huge ㅋ

I found out about our brother and our parents!

Appareantly mom and dad still lives in America, L.A to be prescise BUT!! Joshua (our handsome brother *LOOK AT THE FREAKING PICTURE I PUT IN THE BOX! IF WE WEREN'T RELATED, I'M SO DATING HIM! I got dibs aight??) Lives in Korea...

Along with a dozen of other boys idk why though, George found the information and I was near on flipping when he said that.

So, I've made a mission for the both of us!
We are going to play undercovers like what we used to do during childhood BUT it gets better because we are travelling!

Sadly, you will be the only one to be able to travel, I'll tag along in a spirit form, which means...

EXPENSE FREE!!!!
YES!!!
TAKE THAT EXPENSIVE FLIGHT!

First, you will go to L.A to visit our dear mommy and daddy, and then you'll stay there for a week before going to Korea to Joshua!

George that freaking hacker found all we need to find everyone!

ㅋㅋㅋ I'm excited! We're so gonna be awesomer than those fakeass agents on tv!

Flight tickets, accomodations and everything else has been settled and the files are all in the box SO YOU BETTER NOT LOSE IT OR ELSE I'M GONNA FLIP.

Don't be scared ok?
I'll be there with you... nothing's gonna go south.

Believe in me, ok?

Love you baby sis!
Tell Joshua to take care of you!
Josh needs to know how to take care of his little sis ㅋㅋㅋ

Love you! >3°
♡♡♡'

By the end of the letter, I was weeping my eyes out and choking sobs. I took a look at the stuffs inside and I could see several leters, named 'when you're lonely', 'when you're sad', 'tickets', 'extra extra extra EXTRA money for you little shopaholic', 'map', 'plans' and lastly a pink letter with 'GIVE THIS TO JOSHUA HONG' written on it, huge if I may add.

I put all those back into the box I found and hug it while continue crying, "I-I promise you... we'll reunite with them again... you can count on me... I won't let you down..." I took a deep breath before wiping my tears away and smile slightly at the box in my hand, "Thank you sis... thank you very much"

______________________________

Whaddaya think of the first chapter?
ㅋㅋ
Expect for the next!!