I haven't seen Kevin all day. he didn't even talk to me in class. did i do something bad. o well i should be happy i'm getting time off of him harassing me all the time. right?

Uhg at least school is done 4 today.

I didn't feel up to talking to people today.. for some reason my mood got ruined.. It's probably because Kevin isn't talking to you.. uhg shut up. wait why am i talking to myself?

Uhhg stupid thoughts..

I made a bee line to my car.. not talking or even looking at anyone,  all i was thinking about was going home to relax. i was worn out.

Finally i screamed at pretty much nothing but i don't give a dame. i am home yes.

As soon as i got in the house i through my bag next to da couch went up to my room took off my shoes and shirt and changed it light blue and white hello kitty shorts went down stair turned on the t.v then went straight to the fridge. i got a Popsicle and plopped down on the couch.. Yes finaly sometime living alone has it's advantages.

.......................>>>>>> 3 hours later..............................>>>>>>

I heard a ring at the door. at first i thought it was the t.v because it ws one of those times that the same thing happens on t.v you know. but then it rang again. so i got another popsicle and went too the door. opps forgot to a shirt.. i ran up stair and grabs the first top i saw. which was a plain white V neck.  i heard the bell again uhg can they be patient sheesh.

I ran downstairs takin 2 at a time popsicle still in mouth I opened the door. Which you should never do, always look first you might get un wanted visitors if you don't.

And guess who it was? Kevin. see what did i tell you unwanted visitors. and he had suit cases. wait hold on what is dis about? o ya he is probaly going to go to that girls house after tutoriing. well he didn't have to rub it in.

With his usual smirk, he said " are you gonna let me in?". i shock my head no. he smirked even more then saiid "well i command you to let me in, remember you are my slave oh and call me master for the time being okay? i just stood their mouth hangin open. dame i hoped he forgot about that " i thought you forgot about that" he was bringing his stuff in while i asked that.

when he was done he walked in closed the door and said " now why would you think that?" "well because you were avoiding me the rest of the day like i did something wrong and you seemed pissed at me" he smiled and said "so you cared if that i wasn't talking to you? Aww so u do care" "psh no i just thought i did something wrong"

he leaned in close and said " your popsicle is dripping" then he walked to the living room while i was busy tring to lick the popscicle from my hand . uhg now i gotta clean this up before it getts to sticky and attract ant.. i really hate bugs. i decided to trash my current popsicle.

I went and sat on the couch. OmG i just baerly noticed it was 7. wow. " get me a drink" i look at him stunned " wHaT?" he looked me straight in the eye and said "i said get me a drink" i was still stunned " what the hell why" "no questions and wat your suppose to say is yes mastar" "No" he smirked and remainds calm

" well you are my slave remember and if you don't i will have to punish you now go get me a drink angel"  i frowned "u can't punish me what are you gonna do ground me or say i can't eat." i relaxed more into the couch.

but then i felt myself being lifted up and next thing i know i was leaning over his knee and he pulled down my shorts. what the hell is he doing o hll no he is not about too ..............

<<<<<<<<..................<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>................>>>>>>>>>>>

i knw i know.. it's a cliffy. but i did try to make it long.. and i apologies for the wait.. kinda had a block and wa 2 busy to write..

But ay if you really tried you can see what will happn next sooo.

And no you can't hire sumaries to get the story then kill me either. they cost more thanninjas and they are very hard to talk to.

O and if you were screaming at your screen saying what the hell another cliffy or noo it over or upload now... welll i can hear u so take that..

But i will try to upload soon... key word 'try'...

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>