he came back for you

Start from the beginning

"It hurts huh?" Jack asked

You just looked at him, tears still forming out of your eyes.

"You know what hurts more? Seeing you hurting yourself just because of me" said jack.

You noticed that there are real tears falling from the holes of his mask, not black liquid that you always see from him, but LITERALLY tears.

"I-i'm sorry. I don't know how I can be able to make it up for you. Call me names if you want. Call me a traitor if you want to. I know all of those words I let out are still stuck in your mind. I have to admit it. I'm such a f*cked up man for leaving you for no valuable reason. Hate me if you want to, but I will stay by your side........ (Cries) I'm sorry Y/N. Please forgive me"

EJ cried even more as he hugged you really tight. You felt that your heart enlightens. You hugged him back, letting out a faint smile. Finally, you spoked

"I forgive you jack. I will always be here for you until the end. I love you"

Right after those words, jack let out the biggest cry you never heard in your whole life. You let out a faint smile to him as you comforted him.

Jeff the killer: You were in the living room, watching the local news for tomorrow's weather. You suddenly felt warm arms slowly wrapping around you. You slowly turned around, hoping for the better. Your prediction is right! You are faced with jeff.

"J-jeff?"

"I'm sorry Y/N"

"Wh-why?"

"(Sobbing) for doubting you. I learned that he was your brother. Liu told me. I'm sorry for not believing you"

You felt sorry for him. You hugged him tightly as you could.

"It's ok jeff. I understand."

"So were back together?"

"Absolutely ;)"

Ben drowned: "ben?"

You were looking for ben in cleverbot. You finally decided to make up with him.

"Nope. Ben is not my name."

"Sorry for what happened the other day"

"My bad. We haven't even met"

I guess you were almost crying. You really miss him.

"I'm sorry"

"................."

"I forgive you Y/N. It is my fault anyways. I should be saying sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Please come back for me?"

You were relieved to see ben coming out of your laptop that you didn't even realized that you were already crying. You tackled him with a big hug that he never experienced in his life.

"Yes. I'm yours now. Let's start over."

Dr. Smiley: *ding! Dong!*