Silver just nods his head in agreement.

"But I'm sure you two will reunite soon. Just wait for the time." Red reassured.

You released a faint smile and hugged them both.

Dr. Smiley: "I HATE YOU SMILEY!!"

You were almost out of your mind. You were turning the house upside down because of How smiley was cheating on you. Smashing glasses here, turning tables over there, it's like you were creating h*ll itself. You stopped for a sudden and tried to process of what happened. You were confused, angry, and sad at the same time. You broke down crying all day.

Masky: You look really dull today. You were just sitting on a bench at a park, reading a book. You suddenly heard faint laughter. You saw Masky and his girl laughing. You just looked at them for a while. No hatred was inside of you, just loneliness. The girl went away for a while to pick some flowers, leaving masky alone with you. He happens to glance at you. You didn't do anything. You were shock, hurt, and scared at the same time when Masky pulled the "MIDDLE FINGER" at you. The girl came back with the flowers. Before they walk away, masky grips the girl's ass before looking back at you.

"I guess he's making me jealous........ I'm a looser." You said faintly.

Hoody: I was just walking from the sidewalk  d*mn her punch hurts like h*ll. I suddenly noticed Y/N sitting on the other side of the street, listening to music. She noticed me, hatred and sadness filled her eyes as she stares at me. I just walked away like nothing happened, bit deep inside, I feel ashamed of myself for being an idiot

Ticci toby: Oh god! I swear I saw him at the other side of the street, staring at me by the window. I knew he would come for me. I quickly grabbed my phone and dialled 911. Before I could press the last digit, I noticed that he was wiping his tears. He gave me one more wave before walking away, never to be seen again.