The Past

-Minato-

"It all started when your grandma was expecting your mom and uncle." I told Kaori.

*flashback*

"Okay, I'm going to meet you at the barrier, okay?" I said with worry.

"Okay, okay" she said boredly.

"Ninja will meet you at the gates, so when you get the contraction, ninja will-" before I could finish, she spoke.

"Minato, you're treating me like a kid." She said.

"Kushina..." I said.

"Minato, we're going to become parents, if you keep on doing this, Naruto and Yuki will just laugh at us." She explained.

'Oh.' I thought.

"Oh, right. We can't look weak in front of Naruto and Yuki." I realized.

"Just go already. I'll be okay." She said reassuringly.

I nodded.

"Okay, I'll see you later." After saying that, I left.

*a little later, still in flashback*

"Ahhh." Kushina was in pain now.

"Man, the Nine Tails is really strong. It's trying to really get out." I whispered to myself.

"Lord Third, please don't act like that, your a Hokage, for Pete's sake." The third Hokage's wife scolded me. I didn't know she heard that.

Okay sorry bout that.

'Come on, Naruto and Yuki' I thought. I'm worried about our twins... Even the seal.

A moment later, there was a cry.

'Naruto.' I thought.

My.... My son.

Then another cry.

'Yuki.' I thought again.

My little princess. After that I let go of Kushina. I wiped my forehead.

"Haha, I'm a father now." I said.

"Yuki... Naruto..." I heard Kushina. "We finally meet." She added. Then Third's wife took them both to a table, where their clothes will be.

"Okay, Kushina. I'm going to reseal the Nine Tails." I told her.

" *huff* okay. " she agreed. Then I saw the two... Lifeless on the ground. I looked up seeing a masked man was holding our twins.

"W-who are you?!?" I asked. I heard Kushina in pain.

'The Nine Tails' seal.' I thought worriedly.

"Fourth Hokage Minato. Step away from the Jinchuriki or your twin brats will die after their first minute." How did he know? How did he got here in the barrier?

"Calm down." I said.

"Speak for yourself. I'm supremely calm." He said then threw Naruto and Yuki in the air.

I got them in time with my Flying Raijin.

"Interesting. But..." What does he mean?. Then I heard something started. I looked at my kids.

'Paper bombs!' I thought.

"Minato! Naruto! Yuki!" Kushina yelled. Then it exploded.

'I'm glad the kids are safe.' I thought. 'He let me use the Flying Raijin Jutsu to get me far away from Kushina, for his chance to get her. Gotta hurry.' I added then I teleported to our home.