First Child

*Months Later*

-Naruto-

I'm so happy!!
Why? Because I'm going to have my first child. Hinata is around 8 months now and her due is one more month. I really can't wait to see him. Yup, it's a boy.

Yuki is also excited to see her first nephew. Today, we're thinking of a name for our son. Hinata at my side.

"So, what do you think should be a good name?" She asked.

"What about Naruto the II?" I said not trying to laugh. Then she hit me.

'Oww, I almost forgot. Mood Swings.' I thought.

"Sorry." I said. She smiled in response.

"I do want to name him after you, since your dad named you." She smiled while saying it.

"Hmm." I'm thinking.

"What about...... Boruto?" I said.

"That's a good name!" She said cheerfully. I grinned.

"Wanna tell my sister?" I asked. She nodded.

Then we went off to my sister's house. Did I forgot to mention? Yuki and Sasuke got married a few months ago. And....... YUKI IS EXPECTING! And she's just 2 months. Sasuke also had a hard time, too. But she'll get used to it.

We're walking through the village and met up with the villagers.

"Lady Hinata! Lord Seventh!" It's Kio. He's grown up now. My sister introduced him to me. We waved at him and he waved back. Then he went off to the academy.

*at Yuki's house*

We made it to Yuki's house and we knocked at the door. Then the door opened revealing Sasuke.

"Hey Sasuke! Where's my twin?" O greeted and asked.

"She's cooking. Come in." He gestured us in.

'Wow, Sasuke changed. Family oriented.' I thought.

As we enter to the kitchen, I saw Yuki cooking.

"Hey guys! How are ya?" She asked.
Her baby bump is now showing not much.

"We're fine. We thought of our name for our son." Hinata said.

"What's he's name?" My sister asked.

"Boruto." I said.

"Named after the Seventh Hokage." Sasuke said.

I just laughed.

My sister giggled. "What about stay here for lunch?" She said. "Besides, you gave me a slip that says I'm not allowed to work because I'm expecting." She added. Yup, I gave her a slip.... What? She is my sister. I'm her over-protective brother.

*hours later*

We're back at our house. Man, my twin can cook good, so does Hinata. Anyways, it's time for us to sleep now. As Hinata layed down beside, I bid her goodnight same to Our little Boruto.

*a month later*

We're at the hospital because Hinata had a contraction.

"Don't worry about her, bro." Yuki said giving me a reassuring smile.

*hours later*

Hinata's resting now. I can see in a special bed a healthy baby boy.

"Boruto..." I whispered. My sister and Sasuke went home because Yuki's not allowed to stay up too much. I slept beside my wife, but before I close my eyes, I said goodnight to Hinata then Boruto.