Little Kaori Uchiha

-Yuki-

It's my ninth month now, and me and Hinata are heading to the barrier. Sakura said she'll meet us at the gates. It's been a long time since we last saw each other, I wonder how is she now?

We were at the gates. Then we saw a pink bubblegum hair.

"SAKURA!" I greeted excitingly.

She gasped. "YUKI!'' she said cheerfully. "It's been a long time now. I mean, look at you." She added.

"Thanks. Ditto to you too." I said.

"Hinata Hyuga-Uzumaki. Cannot believe you ended up with the village's prankster before- hero slash Hokage today." Sakura said. "Is that little Boruto?" She added while her eyes sparkled at Boruto.

"Yup, he's 5 months old now." Hinata replied.

"Alrighty then, let's go to the barrier." Sakura said. Then we went off.

-Sasuke-

We're preparing everything for the birth of my first child.

"We're here." Someone said. I turned around and saw Sakura, my old friend.

"Hey, Sasuke. Look at you, about to become a dad any minute now." She said.

I saw Yuki enter with Hinata and Boruto. Yuki smiled at me to reassure that she'll be okay later.

A little later, Yuki had a contraction. So we laid her down.

"Okay Sasuke,I want you to hold Yuki's stomach while she pushes." Sakura said.

"Why hold the stomach?" I said being unsure why.

"There will be a pattern of the seal that will go around her body and you have to hold it so that Prima won't go berserk." Naruto explained. I nodded then hold on to my wife's stomach. Then the seal went around her body and Sakura told Yuki to push.

She's really in pain right now. But the nine tails is trying to get out and it's really strong.

Then another hand is at Yuki's stomach, and it's Naruto.

"Don't worry, I'll help you hold the seal." He said.

"Thanks." I said.

'Come on, Kaori." I thought.

A few minutes later, I heard a little cry. Our Kaori is born.

"Okay, let the mom see her first." Sakura said.

I wiped my forehead so did Naruto. What? We held the seal of Yuki to make sure the nine tails won't go out.

"I'm a dad now." I said while smiling. I removed my coat.

"Kaori... We finally met." I heard Yuki said. Then Sakura gave me my daughter, my princess.

I didn't know how to hold a baby.

"What's wrong, Sasuke?" Naruto asked.

"I... Don't know how to carry a baby. I might drop her." I said.

"That's non-sense. Don't worry, you won't drop her." Naruto said. He got used to carrying a baby because he has a son.

"Just support the head." Hinata said while giving me Kaori.

Then I finally got it. I held my little girl.

"Kaori..." I said.

Then we heard someone in pain.

"Yuki!" I said.

'The seal.' I thought.

"I got it." Naruto said. He did some signs to perform a jutsu.

"SEALING JUTSU: TAILED BEAST SEAL!"

Then he aimed for Yuki's stomach then the markings of the seal disappeared. Then she stood up. Then Sakura have her the usual clothes she wore. It was a brown jacket and the sleeves reach until her elbows and shorts, then her Hokage cape. Because she was wearing her mom's clothes.

Then she went to us. She was smiling because she saw me carrying Kaori. She hugged me and Kaori.

-Naruto-

I'm so happy for my sister. Her family's complete now, so are we. Mom and dad can see us now. Then a ninja went in.

"Lord Seventh! Lady Hokage! Lady Tsunade wants to speak to you." He said. Me and Yuki glanced at each other then she nodded.

"Don't worry. I'll take care of Hinata and Sakura. Go on, we'll catch up." Sasuke said. Yuki smiled. Yuki took one last glance at her daughter, sleeping.

Then she used her Flying Raijin and we're at the Hokage Residence.