After 4 years

-Yuki-

It's been 4 years since Madara almost had a chance in destroying The Hidden Leaf. 4 years after my brother asked Hinata to be his girlfriend. But 3 years after me and Sasuke asked me to be his girlfriend.

It doesn't feel right, too. No outbreak of wars, no missions for the past couple of months.

Right now, me and Menma are working at the Hokage Residence. Lady Tsunade wasn't around because of a meeting with the previous leaders or still-leaders of every village, so she let us stay.

"Sis, can you hand me that file near the clock?" He said while I read some papers.

"Sure." I replied.

Did I forgot to mention? Naruto had a new hair cut. And his hair is now shorter which also suits him.

*hours later*

Ahh, finally! Work's done. Me and Naruto can finally go home. We were walking on our way back until a group of kids saw me.

"Lady Hokage, Lord Seventh!" The little girl cheered.

I giggled. "Hi kids!" I replied while me and Naruto waved to them.

"Hey, Yuki, I'm gonna go talk to Choji over there." Naruto said.

"Sure." I replied.

"How are you guys?" I asked them.

"We're fine." They all said in unison.

Then I saw a little boy sitting under the tree............ Alone.

"Who's that?" I asked them.

"That's Kio, he's a loner. But we asked him if he could play with us, he doesn't want to. We don't know why." The little girl replied.

"Go on and play now." I told them. They nodded.

I went to Kio.

"Hi Kio." I greeted him.

He was shocked and stood up. " Lady Hokage! " then he bowed.

I giggled. "Hey don't bow, it's just me ya know." I told him.

Then he stranded up firmly then sat down.

'What's bugging him?' I thought.

"Maybe there's a bug on his ear?." Prima said. Then she laughed.

'Really Prima?' I thought in a sarcastic tone.

"What's wrong Kio? Why aren't you playing with the other kids?" I asked him.

"I'm too shy." He mumbled. "Lady Hokage, it's because I'm just new in this village and well I'm not used to having new friends." He said sadly.

"Hey, look at me." I said. Then he looked. "Just because you're new here, doesn't mean no one will be your friend. You're like my mom when she was new to this village when she was still little. Then my dad became her first friend" I added.

'Mom.... Dad...' I thought.

Then I saw a smile. "Thank you, Lady Hokage." He hugged me and of course, I hugged back.

I stood up and saw him play with the other kids. I was happy whenever I make someone happy.

Then I felt someone near by.

"Hmm, Sasuke. Don't even think about sneaking up on me." I said strictly.

I heard him groan. Yup, I knew it was him. Because the last time he snuck up on me, I didn't talk to him for a week.

"Come on, I'm gonna go home now." I said.

"Finally, you're not busy anymore." He was relieved because me and my brother had been working for almost months. And we hardly see each other.

I just smiled as my response.