7 Years later

-Yuki-

It's been 7 years, and my daughter's 7 now. She's in the academy, too. I'm at the Hokage Residence while Naruto and dad went to The Hidden Sand Village again, because another issue has to be discussed.

Then I heard a knock.

"Come in." I said while I removed my eyes from the computer. Yup, The Hidden Leaf agreed in getting updated with technology now.

"Lady Hokage? Kaori is here." The ninja said.

"Oh. Let her in." I said. Then Kaori went in.

'She reminds me so much of Sasuke. Where is he now?' I thought.

"Hey honey, how's school?" I asked.

"It was great mom." She said with a hint of sadness.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I said as I went to her.

"Mom... It's because... Our sensei said to bring our dads to school next week. And well...." She said.

"Oh I know. What about take your grandfather?" I suggested.

"Will Grandpa Minato say yes?" She asked.

"Oh, Kaori, you know my dad." I said while I hugged her. Then he hugged me back, which means she agreed.

"Thanks mom, you're the best." She said smiling now. I smiled back, then a ninja knocked the door.

"Lady Hokage, sorry to interrupt. Your father and brother have arrived." He said. I nodded and said thanks.

"Let's go." I held my daughter's hand.

While we we're walking, Kaori spoke.

"Mom? What does dad look like?" She asked. I was shocked.

'How can I explain this to her?' I thought.

'Give her hints' Prima suggested.

"Uhh. It's for you to find out Kaori. But I'll give you hints. He looks so much like you except for your eye color. You have my eye color." I said.

She nodded. "Okay mom." She said while smiling. I smiled back again. Then as we reached outside, we met up with dad and Naruto.

"Hey dad, Naruto." I greeted. "Dad? Kaori wants to ask something." I said.

Then Kaori and dad talked.

"Dad! You're back!" It was Boruto.

"Hey, Bolt." Naruto greeted then carried him.

"Mom, grandpa agreed!" My daughter said happily. I smiled.

"Anyone want lunch?" Someone said.

"Grandma Kushina!" Kaori and Boruto said while running to her.

"Hey mom!" Me and Naruto said at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed.

"Hey Kushina." Dad said while she kissed mom's cheek.

Then we all enjoyed our afternoons.