Team 7 Power

-Sasuke-

I activated my Sharingan, Naruto and Yuki went to their sage mode. I just have to admit... I'm worried about our baby, but she told me every time she's on sage, her tailed beast will protect our child. Now we all attacked. Yuki used her Flying Raijin for fast attacks. Then when we saw Obito got weaker, I setted my chidori them Yuki and Naruto prepared their Rasengan. We all aimed for Obito but he used his Space-time Jutsu so we almost hitted him.

We made our jutsus disappear and looked for him them I saw him behind Yuki.

"Yuki!" I screamed.

She looked behind then hitted him with a kunai, but it just went through him.

-Yuki-

It... It went through him?

Then I jumped back but landed gently. I looked at both Naruto and Sasuke.

"Guys *huff* I'll take care of this." I said as I made a Shadow Clone to prepare another Rasengan while a got one kunai.

"Yuki, don't." Sasuke said. "I.. Can handle this." He added.

"No..." I said then his expression became angry. "You might run out of chakra, ya know?" I added. He never spoke a word anymore.

Then I saw the other teams, but I stopped them by creating more Shadow Clones and formed a wall with my Leaf wall jutsu.

Obito prepared set of chains.

'OK girl, just like what dad and Naruto did.' I encouragely thought my self. Then Obito started to run to me and I started to run too.

I threw my kunai to his eye and it went through. Then I placed my rasengan to my front, then when he's about to touch me, I teleported to my kunai and hit his back.

"RASENGAN!"

Then I landed on my feet. I let my clones disappear and the others saw what happened. Then I saw Obito stood up then he stared at me but I looked at his eye... Oh no.

I started to float, I can feel Prima struggling to stay inside but Obito is forcing her out, then I felt Prima stayed and someone caught me.

Sasuke

Then I saw Kakashi-sensei hit Obito.

'Of course, dad's students.' I thought.

"You okay?" Sasuke asked.

I nodded. Then stared at my bump.

"The baby's fine, Sasuke. Don't worry." I said giving him a reassuring smile. Then he hugged me,I hugged back.

I saw Menma hugging Hinata and Boruto, then he saw me. I smiled at  him. He smiled back.

Kakashi-sensei and Obito are now fighting.

-Kakashi-  (boom)

"Just like old times, aye Obito?" I said sarcastically.

He just grinned. Then he attacked me. Remembering our training that happened years before Minato-sensei and Lady Kushina died.

Then Obito fell but still had his katana while I have my chidori. Then it both went through us. I heard gasps from behind.

"You've never changed, Kakashi." Obito said.

Then I pulled my hand out of the hole on Obito's body and pulled his kunai out of mine.

He was about to use his Space-Time Jutsu, but a kunai stopped him. It drained his chakra. I realized the kunai is owned by Yuki, having a serious face.

"Obito...." Yuki stated. "I'm sorry I have to do this." She added. Then removed his eyes. So he won't be able to use any of it. Then Yuki gave it to me, I placed it in my bag. Then the Hidden Leaf Genin Ninjas escorted him to a very far away jail.

-Yuki-

Finally, Peace in The Village.