NaruHina

-Naruto-

I've been waiting for Yuki for almost an hour now......... I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!
As I opened the door, I saw Yuki. I was wide-eyed and yet embarrassed.

"Uhh, Why are you... Well I don't know how to say this... But ya know, angry? And embarrassed?" She said nervously.

"I know you've been to trouble, Yuki. I know it cause we're twins." I said strictly.

Huh, I know that face of hers.

"Explain. Now." I demanded. So she started, until I heard the part where he met up Sasuke.

"What?!??" I shouted.

"Menma, there's no need to shout ya know!" She said while covering her ears for a few seconds.

"Sorry..... But how come you met up with Sasuke?!?! Did she do anything to harm you?!?!" I said worriedly.

She shook her head.

"I'm sorry, Menma. But a ninja attacked me, OK? At least he got there on time just to save me, and my chakra almost went to zero." She said with her head down.

I couldn't blame her though.

'Did Sasuke change? Or just to her?' I thought.

*next day*

Ahh, no missions. Why? Because Kakashi-sensei told us to get some rest for just today. I went to Yuki's room, she's still asleep. Can't blame her because she stayed up all night sketching something.

'I wonder what or who she sketched?' I thought.

I went for a walk outside and met up with Kiba.

"Hey, Naruto!" Kiba said.

I just smiled widely. "Hey, Kiba! Wanna eat at the Ramen Ichiraku?" I asked him.

"Sure, let's go." He gestured.

*at Ramen Ichiraku*

Ahh, the smell of ramen. 'If Yuki was here, she would have said our order' I thought. After we ate, I bid my good bye to Kiba. I was still thinking about Yuki meeting up with Sasuke again.

'What does he look like now?' I thought.

Then walked a bit more around the village, then I went home.

*at home*

I saw Yuki by the window, she waved and I waved back.

"I can smell ramen." She said while smiling and her left eye closed.

'She looks a bit like dad though.' I thought.

"I treated Kiba at Ramen Ichiraku,I haven't seen him for 2 days because of our missions, ya know." I explained.

"Hmm." Is what she said. "I almost forgot.." She added. "Hinata went here, she was looking for you. I think she wants to talk to you."

Hinata.....

"OK, I'll go look for her OK?" I asked her.

"OK, but be sure to come back before dinner. I'm cooking our favorite." She said.

"I will." I replied.

*at Hinata's house*

I knocked at her door, and she opened it.

"Hey, Hinata. My sister said you stopped by our house, looking for me?" I asked her. I think I'm blushing.

"Uh, yeah. Come in." She offered. And I went in.

'Can I ask her the question?' I thought.

"Here." She have me a box. I opened it and saw my red scarf..... The scarf that mom knitted for me before she and dad died. I was tear-eyed, she fixed it.

"Thank you, Hinata." I smiled at her.
She smiled back.

"Hey, before I go, I want to ask you something." I said.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Will you..." Right before I can finish my sentence, we heard am explosion.

I heard her gasp.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Near the borders of the village." She said. We went out.

*the borders*

We got there. I saw Yuki with her shadow clones creating a Leaf Shield, to prevent the one who will intrude the village. I ran to my twin and she saw me.

"Menma, it's Madara!" She said.

I was wide-eyed

'It can't be...'