History repeats Itself

-Yuki-

I teleported the Ten Tails away from the Village into a field.

'I almost ran out of chakra.' I thought.

Then I saw Naruto, Sasuke, Hinata, Ten ten, Shikamaru, and the others. They were all shocked because I managed to teleport the Ten Tails as far as possible.

"Sis, you OK!" My brother yelled. I just smiled. Then he sighed in relief.

I ran towards them. "I can hold the ten tails while you guys make it weaker for me to seal it in a temporary jutsu. OK?" I explained.

They nodded and I used my Chains Chakra just like what mom used. Then they all fought the Ten Tails. But Sasuke was standing in front of me.

"Sasuke, go help the others." I told him.

"Just promise me one thing..." He said. "That you'll be my wife." He added. I was tear-eyed.

I nodded. "I promise." While giving him a smile. Then he helped the others.

A little later, the Ten tails got weaker but so were the others include me there, too.

"Sasuke, protect them with Susano'o!" I told him. Then they all rounded except Naruto. I started coughing because the chains are connected to me. Then the chains loosen a bit and everyone was shocked at what the Ten Tails did. 'Just like what the nine tails did 20 years ago' I thought.

I noticed he was also thinking what I'm thinking. We both ran to where the guys are then we made ourselves as sheilds them the nail of the Ten Tails went through us. I tried to hold it to slow it down then it stopped.

Me and Naruto started to breath deep. I saw the girls crying.... Even Sasuke.

"Sasuke...... It's the first time I see you cry." While I'm smiling just to bright them up.

"Hinata... No matter what happens to.... Me and my twin after this, I'll be there for you, ya know?" Naruto said giving his usual grin. But Hinata still crying because she might lose the one she loves.

Then Sasuke made Susano'o disappear. Then he ran towards me with a frown.

'It doesn't suit him with what his wearing now.' I thought while laughing in my mind.

"Sasuke..." I said. He looked at me. "Don't give me that look... It.. Doesn't suit... You, ya know." I told him. "Don't be sad... I'm happy because.... I'm.. L-loved by my brother and.... You." I added while smiling. I could taste my blood on my mouth.

'Looks like history repeats itself, huh' I thought.

"Sasuke?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He replied.

"Can I make one last.. Request?" I asked.

"What is it?" He asked.

"Can you transfer some of.... My..
Reviving chakra to... My twin?" I said.

He nodded. Then I passed him half of my chakra. Then he passed it to Naruto.

"OK. I'm..... Gonna do the... Sealing jutsu." I said. They all nodded.

I tapped my foot and did hand signs to perform the jutsu then I said,

"TEMPORARY SEAL: PORTAL JUTSU!"
Then the Ten Tails went through the portal leaving me and Naruto lifeless on the ground.

-Sasuke-

'Yuki.' I thought.

After the tailed beast was gone I saw Yuki and Naruto about to fall but I managed to catch them.

Hinata went to my side and got Naruto while I got Yuki.

I started crying. I lost someone I love. Why does this happen to me?!?!

I was holding Yuki's hand. I can hear everyone crying. Then I felt someone hold my hand really tight, I looked down then saw Yuki opening her eyes, so does Naruto.

"Sasuke?"