Ten Tails Attack

-Naruto-
Uhh, were back here. In the Hokage Residence. So much work it's like my head will be away from my neck already. How come Yuki can handle this?

Wait.... 2 Yuki's? No 3? Oh wait, now I know.

"Shadow Clones, aye Yuki?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yep." The real Yuki said while she's by the door. Then she disappeared her clones.

I shook my head. Then I remembered something. "Sis?" I asked.

"Yeah?" She looked at me.

"Do you think it's time to ask Hinata?" I said as I stood up but my head down.

"Hmm. Maybe, I mean it's been 4 years, ya know?" She said but I stayed silent. She went closer to me and held on my shoulders.

"Bro, c'mon?!? How come an Uzumaki like you would be scared if you're rejected?" She said encouragingly.

I smiled at her. "That's the Naruto I know. I'm guessing that you remembered the love story of mom and dad, hmm?" She said.

I just smiled at my twin.

"Well what are you waiting for?!?! Go to your lady now!" She half-yelled at me. Then Sasuke went in.

"What's the yelling about?" He asked while walking to Yuki.

Yuki saw him them whispered to him our plan.

"Hmm." Was his response.

Then Yuki just stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Don't just stand there go!" She yelled in excitement. Then I ran as fast as I can, until I reached the doors of the residence. Then I saw Yuki and Sasuke.

'How did they get here this fast?' I thought while gasping for air.

She showed me her special kunai similar to dad's.

I face palmed. "I almost forgot. Flying Raijin Jutsu. You should've just took me there" I said.

"I just wanted to see your face when you're tired.Come on." Both of them walked to me and my sister his her kunai in a bag where a belt was holding it around her waist. Then she did some hand signs to do the jutsu.

A little we were at Hinata's house. Yuki have me a thumbs up then she and Sasuke hid.

I took a deep breath. I knocked at her door. Then she opened it, them hugged me. "You're home early?" She asked.

Shoot, I'm getting nervous. OK,OK.
"Hinata.... I... Uh...." I can't speak right. I peeked at my sister giving me another thumbs up.

"Hinata. There's something I've been wanting to tell you ever since our last date a few nights ago." I said.

She giggled. "What is it, Naruto?" She asked.

"Will.. You.... Will you marry.. Me?" I said while I kneeled in one knee while holding the ring.

I saw her tear-eyed. "Yes!" She said. After hearing that I got up and I slipped the ring on her finger. Then I saw Yuki got out of her hiding place.

"My best friend becoming my sister!" She squealed. And they hugged each other. 'Hmm girls.' I thought....

Then we heard a roar.

"Huh, what was that!!" Sasuke yelled.

I saw my sister went to sage mode.

"Oh no..." She said worriedly.

"What is it Yuki?" I asked.

"I-its Tobi with the ten tails." As she turns around.

We were all shocked.

"We have to evacuate the whole village!" Hinata said.

Yuki looked down.... Then she thought of a plan.

"I have a plan!" She exclaimed.

We looked at her, ready to hear it.

"Sasuke, I want you to help Hinata evacuate the whole village me and Menma will be distracting or attack the ten tails." She said.

He nodded. So does Hinata.

"Menma let's go!" She said that then she threw a kunai near the area of the beast. Then she used the flying Raijin to get there. As we got there we attacked, to keep it from getting closer to the village. Then we went to tail beast mode. Kurama and Prima are out to keep the ten tails from getting closer.

While the twin nine tails keep the ten tails busy, we went near the gates of the village to help out in evacuating.

-Yuki-

While I was helping out evacuating, I felt a tug on my Hokage cape. It's Kio.

"Kio, go with your friends, OK?" I asked him. He nodded and went off to his friends. I smiled.

Then I felt Prima back inside me.

'Oh no' I thought.

I looked to were the distracting is. But Kurama is the only one left.

"Naruto!" I screamed. Then he looked at me. I pointed to Kurama then we both knew what to do.

Naruto summoned the toad that dad used once. While the toad holds it down, I did hand signs to teleport the ten tails far away from the village.

'Where Tobi? And I hope I can teleport this far away. " I thought.